The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of seeing it getting temporarily bricked if the process is interrupted.
How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S:
- 50 Substratum Themes For Free Download
If you love theming your Android device running Lineageos ROM, , as well as almost any AOSP-based custom ROM and have been overwhelmed with the number of available options, we’re here today to help you with that. Below, we have …
- BLOOD & GLORY For iOS and Android
BLOOD & GLORY is a slash and swipe style action game for Android and iPhone. It’s comes special attacks and combos, a wide variety of weapons and armor to suit different fighting styles, and a level of gore that warrants …
- How To Root Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000) Without PC
By rooting your Galaxy Note 10.1, you shall be able to access the hidden system control of your tablet. You can delete any crapware, supplied by Samsung or your carrier.There are many interesting apps which can only function after rooting …
- Download the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file from here.
- Here you can also find Gapps for Android 5.1.1 ROMs.
- Move the downloaded files to your phone’s internal storage by using the USB cord that I’ve previously told you about.
- Disconnect the phone from your PC.
- Power off the handset.
- It’s time boot it in Custom Recovery Mode; by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys; then, follow the on screen instructions and select Bootloader and go to Recovery.
- Now you can factory reset the device, so select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’.
- Now, for CWM, you have to select ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘choose zip from sdcard’, while for TWRP you are supposed to open the Install options menu.
- Find the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file.
- After the ROM is flashed, also install the Gapps zip.
- Reboot the HTC One S in normal mode and enjoy the changes! The first boot could take even more than 5 minutes, so please be patient.