Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG G2 VS980 Verizon on Android Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void.
Good news for LG G2 VS980 Verizon users, bender_007 of XDA has developed a simple Auto rec app that will install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. The app needs your device to be running on a rooted Lollipop firmware and everything else will be automagically done by the app.
- How To Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge on Android 5.1.1
The Android Lollipop has been rolled out to the Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T) and Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925T) which is a moment of joy for the S6 users. However, the Lollipop update has raised issues with few of the popular rooting …
- Easy Root AT&T Z998 Without Computer
If you are a AT&T Z998 smartphone user and wanna to root the same without using PC, just try this tutorial. AT&T Z998 is one of the best phone launched by the ZTE manufacturer And A&T Provider. Rooting your phone …
- i Music Player From Vivo
You do not need to add song manually. The mobile phone will scan for songs on the storage device automatically when turned on and add them to “i Music”.
How To Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.