Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Using Framaroot
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Download and Install Framaroot.apk
- Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
- Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
- Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!