If you’ve ready to get the 4.4.2 update on your Wiko Rainbow, here’s the rooting guide for retaining the root on Android 4.4.4 with simple yet detailed guide. Follow the instructions carefully to root Wiko Rainbow on Kitkat firmware.
Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Wiko Rainbow using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Wiko Rainbow. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
How to Root Wiko Rainbow
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
That’s it, your Wiko Rainbow is now rooted on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Now you can enjoy the advanced application on your device which require root access.