This game a good twist on the original Temple Run and a cool thing about the game is that you automatically get 2,500 coins in the store in which you can buy different outfits and power ups. The only bad thing about this game is that the obstacles you have to get across blend in with landscape and are sometimes hard to see.
New features just for Temple Run: Brave —
– Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
– New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
– All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
– Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
– Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
- LauncherPro – Replacement Default Home Screen For Android
LauncherPro is one of the leading customization apps available on the Market. It functions as a replacement for the default home screen, into which you can load customs skins, icon packs, and fonts — many of which are freely available …
- Build.prop Oppo F1 Plus With Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Oppo F1 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920-pixel LCD display, a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 system chip, 4GB of RAM, and 32 gigs of internal storage. The Oppo F1 is runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with the …
- How To Root Tablet Argom Tech T9002
If you’re a proud owner of this device and wanting to root your Argom Tech T9002, now we’re going to see a tutorial on how to root Tablet Argom Tech T9002 A116 using Bin4ry tool.
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
– Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
– Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
– Endless play!