You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list.
- Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways.
- Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the title bar (only available when the contacts list is empty).
- Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export” and choose “Import from storage device” in the pop-up options box.
- Export to storage device: You can export contacts from the phone to a storage device to backup your contacts. Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export”, choose “Export to storage device” in the pop-up options menu, then choose the contacts to export and tap “Export > OK”. The phone will store the contacts in a VCF file.
- Merge duplicated contacts: Tap “[Menu button] > Merge duplicated contacts”. If two contacts with the same name or number are found, select the contacts and tap “Merge” to delete one of them.
- You can only use “Merge duplicated contacts” for contacts that are stored in the same location.
- Delete multiple contacts: Tap “Edit” in the top left-hand corner of the “Contacts” list to enter the editing mode, select one or multiple contacts and then tap “Delete”.
Intelligent groups: Press [Menu button] and click at “Intelligent groups”, and contact persons will be automatically grouped under “Company name” or “Contact time”.
You can tap in the top right-hand corner of the list to create a new contact. You will be asked whether to save the contact to the phone or SIM card (Tap “Set as default”, and all contact persons in future will be saved in default selection items. For details on how to change the default settings, please see Settings).
You can edit a contact in the following ways:
-Tap a contact to enter the “Details” interface, then tap “Edit” in the top right-hand corner.
-Tap and hold a contact, then tap “Edit” in the pop-up options box.
You can classify contacts, add them to different “Groups” and send text messages to all the contacts in a group. Go to the “Contacts” interface and tap “Groups”. You can then perform the following actions in the “Groups” list.
1. You can add a contact to a group in the following ways:
Tap “Groups” and then select the group when creating or editing a contact.
Go to the group, tap , mark one or multiple contacts in the contacts list, then tap “Add”.
You can only add contacts stored on the phone to a “Groups”.
2. Remove contact from group: In a group, tap “Remove member” in the bottom right-hand corner, then mark one or multiple contacts to remove the contacts from the group.
3. Send SMS to group: In a group, tap “Send SMS to group” in the bottom left-hand corner to send a text message to all the contacts in the group.
You can add a contact to favorite in the following ways:
Select a contact, go to the “Details” interface, then tap .
Tap and hold a contact, then tap “More > Add to favorites” in the pop-up options window.
You can add only contacts stored on the phone to favorites.
Delete contact from Favorites
You can cancel a Favorite in the following ways:
On the “Contacts” list interface, tap and hold a contact that has been added to favorites, then select “Remove from favorites” in the pop-up options box.
Tap a contact, go to the “Details” interface, then tap to delete the contact from favorites.
The “Delete contact from favorites” function will only delete the contact from favorites, not from the contacts list.