The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- Carbon ROM For Xiaomi RedMi 2
Xiaomi RedMi 2 receives a new custom rom Android 4.4.4 KitKat based on original Android Open Source Project (AOSP), thanks to the release of Carbon ROM. The Carbon ROM has been reportedly built from scratch using AOSP source code with …
- MIUI6 For BLU Studio 5.0 C HD
DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
If you’re looking for a very simple and quick way to root your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, you can do it now thanks to alephzain over at XDA. Here are the steps on how to do it.
Tap to start recording. Tap to pause recording, and tap to stop and save recording.
Go to the “Recording files” list, and you can perform the following operations to delete a recording file:
- Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, and then tap “Delete”.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “More > Delete” in the pop-up window.
- Tap the [Menu button] to open the options menu, then tap “Delete all” to delete all recording files.
Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, long press a recording file, then tap “Share” in the pop-up window.
Set recording as ringtone
- Go to the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, then tap “Set as” at the bottom to set it as the ringtone.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “Set as” in the pop-up window.