MGMaps version 1.31.00 Java Application By Cristian Streng
Mobile GMaps is a FREE application that displays Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, Windows Live Local (MSN Virtual Earth) and Ask.com Maps and satellite imagery on Java J2ME-enabled mobile phones, PDAs and other devices. MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position.
New in this version:
- EQO Instant Messaging
EQO is a FREE application that brings free instant messaging, cheap calling and cheap texting to your cell phones. EQO is compatible with all major IM services: MSN, AIM, Yahoo!, Google Talk, QQ (NEW!), ICQ and Jabber!. Call or text …
- mig33 v 3.01
mig33 is a combination of a mobile instant messenger and international calling card service. You can chat to your buddies and meet new friends using the group chat rooms, profiling, photo sharing, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Messenger and our …
- Meteo-si Weather v1.61
Meteo-siis a freeware World mobile weather forecasts, current weather and satellite pictures on mobile phone (Wind speed & direction, Temperature, Humidity, Cloud cover, Rain, satellite) and maps
- Mobile GMaps now supports a closer integration with Navizon. You can use these products together on Symbian and Windows-Mobile phones to see your position on the map without a GPS device. More information on how to install both applications can be found in a previous news post.
- The GPS options were reorganized and the GPS position and heading can now be shown full-screen. To access the new GPS menu, select 6 in the main menu. You can also press 6 when the menu is not open to switch between the regular map screen and the GPS info screen.
- The current heading (if available) can be shown as an arrow in the center of the screen while viewing the map.
- A bug was fixed in the View KML service.
- Other minor bugs and improvements.