Avys is a very innovative little software tool that produces ringtones from camera input! Have you ever wanted to know how – for example- your face sounds like? Just hold the cam in front of your face and Avys will immediately start playing sounds generated from integrated cellphone camera.
- M:Video v1.10
Download the latest M:Video for your mobile phone!
- PullFace J2ME camera software
PullFace makes the photos on your mobile phone elastic. You are free to alter your images with photorealistic results. What will your friends or enemies look like? – You are the artist, you decide! Playing with PullFace is creative and …
- GlassPlayer – MP3 Player For Java Phones
mp3 players in J2ME phones by Rooster Designs. With GlassPlayer you get the functionalities you lack with most common native players, like multiple playlists, nice looks and great user interface. Get yourself a sophisticated mp3 player for your J2ME device.
- Color recognition mode: Produced sounds will vary upon the base color of the camera input
- Melody mode: Fast ringtone sounds generated only by the pixels of the cam-input
- Future extension will include SPEECH SYNTHESIS. This could be helpful for children who want to learn the name of colors or for blind people who want to know about the color of things. Avys will name the base color of the pictures instantly made by cellphone camera.
- Another future extension will allow the user to send a ringtone generated from a static picture to another user! So you will get an audio-visual representation of a snapshot!
- Compatible to MMAPI 1.0
Avys v1.0 – Mobile Synthesizer