AddOnis compatible with all Blackberry touch and Blackberry non-touch-enabled devices running under OS 5.0, it seems. Its makers also note that the new version has been specifically delivered to OS 5 users, and that it comes with support for the new combination Standby/Lock function the operating system includes.
- BMD Empty Batt
This is a tiny utility to discharge your battery faster. Every once in a while, you should discharge your battery completely before you charge as it helps the life of the battery.
- Mobile Interval Training Timer
MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer) is a mobile application which allows you to do repetitions of high-speed/intensity work followed by periods of rest or low activity. You can configure work length, warning time, rest length and some other features (colors, …
- Foliant – Library-Reader for Mobile Phones
Foliant is a library-reader for mobile phones with support for Java. Its main function is to organize your collection of books and comfortable reading.
- Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
- Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
- Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
- After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Addressbook or to update existing contact.
- Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
- In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
- Call Firewall with two working rules, Block Blacklist and Permit Whitelist.
- Call Firewall has two action modes, Hang-up and pickup and Hang-up . Each number added to Call Firewall can have its own action mode, or use the system default.
- Call Firewall can be configured to work in Fuzzy-Match mode (Prefix Blocking Mode).
- Call Firewall can block Private and Unknown Numbers.
- Blocked Call Log shows complete list of rejected calls.
- Call Firewall can be configures to block outgoing calls to numbers in the Blacklist.
- Support for Autolock or Autostandby modes.
- Autolock / Autostandby feature allows user configure the idle timeout before Device Locks or enters Autostandby.
- Configurable options to disable Autolock /Autostandby when connected to USB or on a call.
- Autolock /Autostandby can be automatically disabled by a user defined program list so that when a specific program is running in the foreground the feature is disabled.
- Configurable to Autolock / Autostandby device only when device homescreen is displayed.
- SMS Signature, allows adding SMS signature automatically when sending SMS (only supported in BerryAddon for OS4.6).
- Insert Emoticons into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message, these Emoticons can be easily customized.
- Send call log to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Allow user to choose Addressbook field to insert number into when adding new number or updating existing contact from number in Call Log (Home, Work, etc.)
- Send Call Log to Calendar to create event.
- Send Call Log to Tasks to create task.
- Send Call Log to Memopad to create memo
- Send Call Log to number lookup engine to reverse search number information.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Calendar to create event.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Tasks to create a new task.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Memopad to create a new memo.
- Send event to Tasks to create task.
- Send task to Calendar to create event.
- Open UTF8 format text documents in Memopad, and send memo to Calendar/Task/SMS/Email.
- Send Contact to Call Firewall Blacklist/Whitelist.
- Insert contact information into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message.