Adobe Reader for Android is a PDF reader and interaction for your Android phones and tablets. it’s offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning.
– High quality & fast PDF viewing on a small screen enables you to view PDF files as they are
– View PDF Portfolios and Password-protected PDF files
Enhanced Experience for Small Screens
– Text reflow mode to adjust document content to fit screen size
– Choice of viewing modes (Single Page or Continuous Scroll) for convenient viewing depending on document type and screen size
– Touch-based gestures for efficient navigation and zoom in the PDF
– Text search function to find and jump to specific text in the PDF file
– Page navigator interface for fast navigation within large files
– Hot-spots in the left and right parts of the screen to go to previous or next page
Organize, Share and Manage
– Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files on the device organized by location as well as recently viewed files
– Share function enables sending PDF files via other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
– Adobe Reader application can be moved to the SD Card – this feature is supported on devices with Android v 2.2 and higher
Install directly from the Android Market. e.g.: from an android device click here to install.
You can navigate to the http://get.adobe.com/reader from the browser on the device. If your device is on Android v 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3, you will be redirected to Adobe Reader on theAndroid market. On this page, click on install button to install the app on your device