Adobe Reader for Android is a PDF reader and interaction for your Android phones and tablets. it’s offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning.
– High quality & fast PDF viewing on a small screen enables you to view PDF files as they are
– View PDF Portfolios and Password-protected PDF files
- (Update ) New Method One Click Root LG G3
LG G3 android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. It allows other files or data from third party to …
- How To Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet
Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet is now root with this guide. After rooting your tablet you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 …
- SHADOWGUN – 3rd Person Shooter Game For Android And iPhone
SHADOWGUN is an another amazing game from Madfinger. The game support iOS devices, Android mobile devices powered by the NVIDIA Tegra and tablets.
Enhanced Experience for Small Screens
– Text reflow mode to adjust document content to fit screen size
– Choice of viewing modes (Single Page or Continuous Scroll) for convenient viewing depending on document type and screen size
– Touch-based gestures for efficient navigation and zoom in the PDF
– Text search function to find and jump to specific text in the PDF file
– Page navigator interface for fast navigation within large files
– Hot-spots in the left and right parts of the screen to go to previous or next page
Organize, Share and Manage
– Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files on the device organized by location as well as recently viewed files
– Share function enables sending PDF files via other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
– Adobe Reader application can be moved to the SD Card – this feature is supported on devices with Android v 2.2 and higher
Install directly from the Android Market. e.g.: from an android device click here to install.
You can navigate to the http://get.adobe.com/reader from the browser on the device. If your device is on Android v 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3, you will be redirected to Adobe Reader on theAndroid market. On this page, click on install button to install the app on your device