Adobe Reader for Android is a PDF reader and interaction for your Android phones and tablets. it’s offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning.
– High quality & fast PDF viewing on a small screen enables you to view PDF files as they are
– View PDF Portfolios and Password-protected PDF files
- Galaxy S6 Rom For Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
ECHOE ROM comes from DeathHawk and is also more similar to Samsung’s S6 TouchWiz User Interface. The ROM is based on Samsung Galaxy Alpha stock 5.0 ROM with several additions. Aside from that, you can either get the full version …
- NetFront Life Browser – Mobile Internet Browsers For Android
NetFront Life Browser brings the mobile browsing experience to a higher level because it works the way you work. Its innovative user interface and content interaction capabilities will make you wonder how you were browsing before!
- Photocopy Android – Scan and Convert Paper Documents to PDF Files
Turn your Android phone into a photo copy, scanner and fax machine with your camera phone.
Enhanced Experience for Small Screens
– Text reflow mode to adjust document content to fit screen size
– Choice of viewing modes (Single Page or Continuous Scroll) for convenient viewing depending on document type and screen size
– Touch-based gestures for efficient navigation and zoom in the PDF
– Text search function to find and jump to specific text in the PDF file
– Page navigator interface for fast navigation within large files
– Hot-spots in the left and right parts of the screen to go to previous or next page
Organize, Share and Manage
– Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files on the device organized by location as well as recently viewed files
– Share function enables sending PDF files via other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
– Adobe Reader application can be moved to the SD Card – this feature is supported on devices with Android v 2.2 and higher
Install directly from the Android Market. e.g.: from an android device click here to install.
You can navigate to the http://get.adobe.com/reader from the browser on the device. If your device is on Android v 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3, you will be redirected to Adobe Reader on theAndroid market. On this page, click on install button to install the app on your device