Adobe Reader for Android is a PDF reader and interaction for your Android phones and tablets. it’s offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning.
– High quality & fast PDF viewing on a small screen enables you to view PDF files as they are
– View PDF Portfolios and Password-protected PDF files
- Amazing Alex – Game For Android And iOS
Rovio video game developer that’s best known as the creators of the Angry Birds franchise, is announcing the availability of Amazing Alex on iOS and Android.The game has 100 levels, and an editor for people to create their own and …
- Say Goodbye to annoying notifications!
Say Goodbye to annoying notifications! Block those annoying notificatons anytime you want! Just tap and hold the notifications, then tap Block icon to block notifications from that
- Easy Root Nexus 5 Without PC
The Nexus 5 is an advanced version of the popular Android Smartphone, the Nexus 5. It is a very compelling Smartphone in terms of hardware and software specifications. But still, does not gives the best Android experience.To get an improved …
Enhanced Experience for Small Screens
– Text reflow mode to adjust document content to fit screen size
– Choice of viewing modes (Single Page or Continuous Scroll) for convenient viewing depending on document type and screen size
– Touch-based gestures for efficient navigation and zoom in the PDF
– Text search function to find and jump to specific text in the PDF file
– Page navigator interface for fast navigation within large files
– Hot-spots in the left and right parts of the screen to go to previous or next page
Organize, Share and Manage
– Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files on the device organized by location as well as recently viewed files
– Share function enables sending PDF files via other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
– Adobe Reader application can be moved to the SD Card – this feature is supported on devices with Android v 2.2 and higher
Install directly from the Android Market. e.g.: from an android device click here to install.
You can navigate to the http://get.adobe.com/reader from the browser on the device. If your device is on Android v 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3, you will be redirected to Adobe Reader on theAndroid market. On this page, click on install button to install the app on your device