Astro File Manager is a tools to manage your file on your android phones . You can copy/move/rename files, back up apps, send files as attachments, and ceate and extracting compressed files like Zip and Tar files.
- Magic Piano – Playing Piano On Your Smartphones
Smule make great apps for helping people without a lot of musical knowledge or talent make and share great music. I loved their Magic Piano app when I saw it on the iPad and was very interested by the iPhone …
- MIUI6 For BLU Studio 5.0 C HD
DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- How To Root Sharp SH930W
Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM). Follow these easy step-by-step instructions …
- Manage all files on your SD card (copy, move, rename)
- Manage multiple files and directories at once
- Backup applications
- Manage running applications
- Send files as attachments
- View thumbnails and images
- Browse and create compressed files like Zip and Tar
The ASTRO File Manager can currently be download from the Android market. Just search for “astro file manager” in the market.