Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy A20e – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy A20e.
The Samsung Galaxy A20e features a 5.8-inch full HD bezel-less display with waterdrop notch and has a screen resolution of about 720×1560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A20e comes with 4G connectivity option in both the SIM. All other features include Wi-Fi 802.11, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, A-GPS and USB type-c.
The Samsung Galaxy A20e comes with an octa-core processor setup that is based on Exynos 7884 chipset. It comes with a 3GB RAM, which helps the device for multitasking. The device comes with a 3,000mAh Li-Po battery that features quick charging facility. It can be a good option for heavy users since it does not require to be charged frequently.
Samsung Galaxy A20e based on Android 9.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy A20e is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
People love to use Samsung Galaxy A20e because they can change the font style just like what they want. Samsung also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Arial, and Roboto. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A20e GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A20e from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A20e. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A20e via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A20e from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A20e display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy A20e. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Let us know in the comments below!