Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS are working in this ROM, except for the RIL (Dual SIM). But it is expected to get a fix soon.
Coming to the installation part, it is recommended to use TWRP recovery if you want to flash this Android Nougat beta ROM on your MOTO Z.
- Easy Root BLU Dash 5.0 Without PC
BLU Dash 5.0 is the new variant by Blu Products which is known for its powerful specs at pocket friendly budget. It comes with quad core processor clocked at the frequency of 1.2GHz coupled with 512MB of internal RAM. It …
- Build.prop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop On Lenovo Vibe C
Lenovo Vibe C smartphone features a 5-inch HD screen. This Lenovo Vibe C mobile has 8GB internal storage for storing volumes of personal data. It improves your experience as you use this device with its preinstalled intuitive Android 5.1 Lollipop …
- Tricorder – Turn Your Android Device Into A Working Tricorder
Tricorder is a multi-sensor environmental monitor for Android, using your phone’s real sensors to detect magnetic fields, gravity, etc.A lot of geeks I know like to say that our smartphones are becoming more and more like the Tricorders on Star …
You can install the ROM following the usual procedure what you do for any other custom build. For detailed instructions check out the guide below.
- Download CM14 ROM and Kernel Turbo Z
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy the downloaded files to the internal storage of the phone
- Disconnect the phone and put into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together
- In TWRP recovery create a backup
- Flash the ROM and Kernel
- After the installation is complete, just reboot the phone