Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS are working in this ROM, except for the RIL (Dual SIM). But it is expected to get a fix soon.
Coming to the installation part, it is recommended to use TWRP recovery if you want to flash this Android Nougat beta ROM on your MOTO Z.
- Easy Method To Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install …
- Root BLU Advance 4.0
So you’ve just bagged yourself a gleaming new BLU Advance 4.0 and you already want to root around in Android’s murky depths? Right out of the box, there are a plethora of interesting and useful customization features for the BLU …
- Plants vs. Zombies For Android
Plants vs Zombies is hyper-addictive game that you’d expect from indie publisher PopCap, The zombies advance, you bombard them with any number of flora, including ears of corn and frozen watermelons.
You can install the ROM following the usual procedure what you do for any other custom build. For detailed instructions check out the guide below.
- Download CM14 ROM and Kernel Turbo Z
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy the downloaded files to the internal storage of the phone
- Disconnect the phone and put into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together
- In TWRP recovery create a backup
- Flash the ROM and Kernel
- After the installation is complete, just reboot the phone