Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS are working in this ROM, except for the RIL (Dual SIM). But it is expected to get a fix soon.
Coming to the installation part, it is recommended to use TWRP recovery if you want to flash this Android Nougat beta ROM on your MOTO Z.
- Port Oppo Camera Mod For One Plus One
This camera uses dual flash and you can capture 4K videos with it. It is somehow a good way to enjoy 4K footage on your 4K TV. It includes some modes that we have not seen reportedly in previous model …
- Build.prop ASUS ZenFone Max (ASUS_Z010DA)
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-18.104.22.168-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-22.214.171.124-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2
- Port App Lenovo Super Camera v.4.1.3 For All Android
With the launch of Lenovo K900 at IFA 2013, the Lenovo Super Camera was revamped and given numerous new features to enhance the device’s photo and video capturing experience. But with the launch merely a fortnight ago, the app remains …
You can install the ROM following the usual procedure what you do for any other custom build. For detailed instructions check out the guide below.
- Download CM14 ROM and Kernel Turbo Z
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy the downloaded files to the internal storage of the phone
- Disconnect the phone and put into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together
- In TWRP recovery create a backup
- Flash the ROM and Kernel
- After the installation is complete, just reboot the phone