Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS are working in this ROM, except for the RIL (Dual SIM). But it is expected to get a fix soon.
Coming to the installation part, it is recommended to use TWRP recovery if you want to flash this Android Nougat beta ROM on your MOTO Z.
- Build.prop Vivo Y21l Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Vivo Y21L sports a 4.5 inch 480×854 pixels display and and runs on the company’s Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quadcore Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with 1GB of RAM. …
- Skyscanner – All Flights! – Easy To Tind Flight Booking
Skyscanner all flights is an app for getting cheap flights and keeping track of prices.Save searches for easy searching at later dates. Quickly check prices for same flights occurring on separate days.
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.
You can install the ROM following the usual procedure what you do for any other custom build. For detailed instructions check out the guide below.
- Download CM14 ROM and Kernel Turbo Z
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy the downloaded files to the internal storage of the phone
- Disconnect the phone and put into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together
- In TWRP recovery create a backup
- Flash the ROM and Kernel
- After the installation is complete, just reboot the phone