Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS are working in this ROM, except for the RIL (Dual SIM). But it is expected to get a fix soon.
Coming to the installation part, it is recommended to use TWRP recovery if you want to flash this Android Nougat beta ROM on your MOTO Z.
- Say Goodbye to annoying notifications!
Say Goodbye to annoying notifications! Block those annoying notificatons anytime you want! Just tap and hold the notifications, then tap Block icon to block notifications from that
- JuiceDefender – Easily Double Your Android Battery Life
This app works great adds significant life to your battery. Juicedefender is a popular app that conserves battery life by disabling the most draining components, specifically 3G/4G connectivity, when your phone is idle. You can get the free lite version, …
- MP3 Music Download Pro For Android Phones
MP3 Music Download Pro is a multi-threaded tool for downloading mp3 files.You can also search and download free music & lyric and Album Cover to your sdcard from public search engine.
You can install the ROM following the usual procedure what you do for any other custom build. For detailed instructions check out the guide below.
- Download CM14 ROM and Kernel Turbo Z
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy the downloaded files to the internal storage of the phone
- Disconnect the phone and put into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together
- In TWRP recovery create a backup
- Flash the ROM and Kernel
- After the installation is complete, just reboot the phone