It is a physics puzzle game that requires you to cut ropes and bounce on bubles to collect stars and feed the cutest little green monster.Great graphics, smooth gameplay, a nice ramp-up in difficulty and a whole lot of levels. Really nice all-around game.
A NEW TWIST ON THE FAMILIAR AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Cut the Rope: Experiments combines the same rope-cutting and monster-feeding action that millions of people around the globe have come to love, with new features and gameplay elements including Rope Shooters and Suction-cups. Can you help the Professor and Om Nom get through these wacky experiments?
– 100 new experiments (levels) across 4 colorful new settings, with more to come!
– 4 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps and Rocket Science
– New musical tracks, sounds and Om Nom animations
- Themes CM11 : Android L (5.0)
This themes include everything from themed apps to icons, ringtones, alarms, wallpaper, etc, all designed to make you feel like you’re running Android L right now. Animations of check boxes and other little UI elements are the cherry on top …
- Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The smartphone will most probably be available in three different versions and all 3 Huawei Honor 4A editions will be tagged with different prices and mobile communication standards. Two of the models that …
- Skifta – Control Digital Media On Android Phone and Tablet
Skifta turns your Android device into a global remote control. Certified by the Digital Network Living Alliance (DNLA), Skifta allows your Android device to stream onboard media to any DNLA-enabled device, include TVs, IP-connected stereos, PS3 game consoles, Windows 7 …
MEET THE PROFESSOR!
Meet the newest character in Om Nom’s adventures! The wacky Professor adds colorful commentary in response to gameplay achievements (or lack thereof!), adding a new element of interaction between the player and the game. How did Om Nom end up outside the scientist’s house? And why is he so intrigued with the little creature?
– Find hidden photo evidence to help the scientist with his experiments! Complete the professor’s photo album and share with your friends on Facebook
– New animated storyline featuring the professor’s intriguing commentary and reactions to Om Nom’s behavior – What will he think of YOUR achievements?
ALL NEW LEVELS – SAME GREAT FEATURES
– Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
– “Gift This App” option makes it easy to share Om Nom with friends