Oppo make some amazing smartphones that are popular in the Vietnam, India, Indonesia and other countries around the world. Their number one handset in the Oppo range at the moment is the OPPO R5 and today I’ll show you how to root it so you can tinker with the OS, install a custom recovery, custom ROM and root-only apps from Google Play.
Tutorial Root Oppo R5 Without Computer
- How To Install Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget To Older Galaxy Devices
If you own a Samsung Galaxy device and rooted, you can install the Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget on your device. We have tested the ported weather widget on the Note 3 and Galaxy S4 successfully. If your phone had HD …
- Network Spoofer App For Android
Network Spoofer lets you mess with the internet on other people’s computers. Network Spoofer lets you mess with websites on other people’s computers:
- Build.prop Oppo Neo 7 A33f 4G/LTE
The Oppo Neo 7 is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that runs ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The handset features a 5.0-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution IPS display and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, clubbed …
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
Once you are granted the root privileges, root the smartphone manually yourself and the root is done.