Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install root, change system partition and use apps that require root permission such as Titanuim backup, Xposed and its modules.
Tutorial Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
- NetFront Life Browser – Mobile Internet Browsers For Android
NetFront Life Browser brings the mobile browsing experience to a higher level because it works the way you work. Its innovative user interface and content interaction capabilities will make you wonder how you were browsing before!
- Build.prop Coolpad SD6D1U
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=KOT49H ro.build.display.id=4.4.026.P1.140925.5251N ro.build.version.incremental=001 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.2 ro.build.date=Thu Sep 25 12:48:46 CST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1411620526 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=yanchao ro.build.host=Com ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=Andromax SD6D1U
- BSPlayer Lite – Free Media Player For Android Devices
The Android version of BSPlayer is now officially available for android smartphones as well, in addition to being supported on the tablet.BSPlayer is a powerful media player with support for many formats such as such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, …
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
IF the root is successful then an app named “SuperSU” will be installed on your phone.
You just rooted your OPPO N3. Any hurdles you faced during the whole walkthrough, let me know in the comments below. And I’ll mind if you don’t share this tutorial with your friends.(Remember sharing is caring!)