Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install root, change system partition and use apps that require root permission such as Titanuim backup, Xposed and its modules.
Tutorial Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
- Norton Mobile Security Beta – Protect Your Android Phone And The Information On It
This Norton Mobile Security comes with great new features if your phone is lost or stolen, for detecting and removing malware, and protecting your privacy from unwanted calls.
- SoundHound – Song Recognition App For Android
SoundHound is music recognizing app with only press and hold the search button on your phone and sound hound can automatically come up.The Live Lyrics is feature is awesome. ID a song and it automatically shows you the lyrics as …
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
IF the root is successful then an app named “SuperSU” will be installed on your phone.
You just rooted your OPPO N3. Any hurdles you faced during the whole walkthrough, let me know in the comments below. And I’ll mind if you don’t share this tutorial with your friends.(Remember sharing is caring!)