Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install root, change system partition and use apps that require root permission such as Titanuim backup, Xposed and its modules.
Tutorial Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
- Skype For Android – Free Skype-to-Skype Calls
With Skype application you can make free Skype-to-Skype calls, and send and receive IMs for free, one-to-one or with a group. You can also call phones at Skype’s great rates – over WiFi or 3G.
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition For Android Devices
Minecraft Pocket Edition is first-person fighter/sandbox construction game for mobile version such as Android and iOS devices.This release includes customized touch controls and all the core creative aspects of Minecraft.
- No Root Screenshot It – Screencapture App For Android
No Root Screenshot It is allows you to create a screenshot of your android phone. This application works on ALL phones except Honeycomb. Root is NOT required.
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
IF the root is successful then an app named “SuperSU” will be installed on your phone.
You just rooted your OPPO N3. Any hurdles you faced during the whole walkthrough, let me know in the comments below. And I’ll mind if you don’t share this tutorial with your friends.(Remember sharing is caring!)