Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install root, change system partition and use apps that require root permission such as Titanuim backup, Xposed and its modules.
Tutorial Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
- N.O.V.A. 3 – First Person Shooter For Android And iOS
N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is a sci-fi FPS game for android and iphone. if you’re a fan of halo then this is often a game according to your needs. the cinematics and gameplay are 1st rate for …
- Beautiful Widgets – Customizable Time And Weather Widget For Android
Beautiful Widgets is a great app for android. There are so many different kinds of widgets along with an amazing amount of skins for each widget. Beautiful set of Widgets containing clock widget, clock and weather widget, weather widgets, date …
- Sound Mod MAXX AUDIO + 11 Preset EQs
Audiophiles will be happy to know that the team at MAXX AUDIO has recently released a Lollipop-compatible version of their popular sound quality mod. With a custom sound driver that allows for fine-tuned equalization on all audio output methods, Viper …
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
IF the root is successful then an app named “SuperSU” will be installed on your phone.
You just rooted your OPPO N3. Any hurdles you faced during the whole walkthrough, let me know in the comments below. And I’ll mind if you don’t share this tutorial with your friends.(Remember sharing is caring!)