If you are a AT&T Z998 smartphone user and wanna to root the same without using PC, just try this tutorial. AT&T Z998 is one of the best phone launched by the ZTE manufacturer And A&T Provider. Rooting your phone will give the privilege to you to control Android subsystem. By rooting your android phone, you can easily overcome the limitations, which was already implemented by carriers and manufacturers on your phone. Actually, it cannot be done by the user in the normal phone.
How To Root AT&T Z998 Using Kingroot Without PC
- iHeartRadio For Android
iHeartRadio is a radio player that allows you to listen to online radio stations and More than 800 of the nation’s most popular live broadcast and digital-only radio stations from 150 U.S. cities, plus user-created Custom Stations.
- Loader Droid Download Manager For Android Devices
Loader Droid is excellent downloader apps for android version. Because very ease downloading and saved to separate folder in the video and audio.It supports any type of file for downloading: videos, images, music, applications, anything.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Without PC
This is the latest and easiest method to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Here is a simple Android Application that would help you Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 simply installing and running it, without using a PC. Isn’t …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it! Now, your ZTE Z998 is rooted and you can check the same by using the Superuser app. It shows your phone was successfully rooted or not.