If you are a AT&T Z998 smartphone user and wanna to root the same without using PC, just try this tutorial. AT&T Z998 is one of the best phone launched by the ZTE manufacturer And A&T Provider. Rooting your phone will give the privilege to you to control Android subsystem. By rooting your android phone, you can easily overcome the limitations, which was already implemented by carriers and manufacturers on your phone. Actually, it cannot be done by the user in the normal phone.
How To Root AT&T Z998 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Network Spoofer App For Android
Network Spoofer lets you mess with the internet on other people’s computers. Network Spoofer lets you mess with websites on other people’s computers:
- How To Change Fonts On Huawei G7, Y6, P8 Lite
Customization on Android, however, is limited to just the home and lockscreens. We can change the look of the user interface via a theme, a customROM or mod. Yet another way of adding a pinch of spice in your phone’s …
- Build.prop InFocus M370 Lollipop msm8909
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LMY47V ro.build.display.id=00WW_1_120 ro.build.version.incremental=00WW_1_120 ro.build.version.sdk=22 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.1.1
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it! Now, your ZTE Z998 is rooted and you can check the same by using the Superuser app. It shows your phone was successfully rooted or not.