If you are a AT&T Z998 smartphone user and wanna to root the same without using PC, just try this tutorial. AT&T Z998 is one of the best phone launched by the ZTE manufacturer And A&T Provider. Rooting your phone will give the privilege to you to control Android subsystem. By rooting your android phone, you can easily overcome the limitations, which was already implemented by carriers and manufacturers on your phone. Actually, it cannot be done by the user in the normal phone.
How To Root AT&T Z998 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Build.prop Huawei Ascend G7 EMUI 3.1
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=HuaweiG7-L11 ro.build.version.sdk=22 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.1.1 ro.build.date=Tue Nov 24 22:28:32 IST 2015 ro.build.date.utc=1448384312
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target. Here we prepare the complete guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
- How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it! Now, your ZTE Z998 is rooted and you can check the same by using the Superuser app. It shows your phone was successfully rooted or not.