BLU Dash 5.0 is the new variant by Blu Products which is known for its powerful specs at pocket friendly budget. It comes with quad core processor clocked at the frequency of 1.2GHz coupled with 512MB of internal RAM. It operates on Android Jelly Bean.
Before proceeding ahead, I would like to inform one thing that Rooting voids warranty, but once rooted you can unroot it anytime.
- Pixlr-o-matic for Android – Retro Vintage Effects
Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three. With this fun and simple darkroom app, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple …
- Easy Method To Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install …
- How To Root OPPO Find 7/7a
If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
How To Root BLU Dash 5.0 Using Kingroot
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
So, this is the root guide for BLU Dash 5.0 running on JB OS.