Within just days of official launch, our developer community has now come with an easy method to root the BLU Vivo 4.3. And today we are here with a detailed guide on how to root Vivo 4.3 easily, for our beloved readers who own a Vivo 4.3.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will immediately void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before following the rooting procedure given here.
- NASA App for Android
The NASA NASA App for Android collects, customizes and delivers an extensive selection of dynamically updated information, images, videos, news and NASA TV from various online NASA sources in a convenient mobile package on your Android.
- NetFront Life Browser – Mobile Internet Browsers For Android
NetFront Life Browser brings the mobile browsing experience to a higher level because it works the way you work. Its innovative user interface and content interaction capabilities will make you wonder how you were browsing before!
- Handcent SMS – Enhanced SMS & MMS Application for Android
Handcent SMS is a free Android apps offering users enhanced SMS and MMS functionality. It also allows you to view and quick reply to texts from the lock screen.
- Enable “Installation of apps from Unknown sources” in your smartphone by visiting “Settings -> Security“.
- Install the Framaroot apk Download the app from here.
- Install the app in your BLU Vivo 4.3
- Open the app and select install SuperSU then click on Boromir
- You will get a success message stating that “SuperUser and SU binary installed“. The prompt will also ask you to reboot your smartphone. Just press “Ok” and reboot your device.
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.
That’s it! You just learn how to root BLU Vivo 4.3. And, that’s too without using a computer.