Within just days of official launch, our developer community has now come with an easy method to root the BLU Vivo 4.3. And today we are here with a detailed guide on how to root Vivo 4.3 easily, for our beloved readers who own a Vivo 4.3.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will immediately void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before following the rooting procedure given here.
- Build.prop Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL
The Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL comes with a 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 pixels by 720 pixels. Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded …
- NetFront Life Browser – Mobile Internet Browsers For Android
NetFront Life Browser brings the mobile browsing experience to a higher level because it works the way you work. Its innovative user interface and content interaction capabilities will make you wonder how you were browsing before!
- How To Root Motorola RAZR MAXX
RAZR MAXX Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your RAZR MAXX you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. If you don’t know about the meaning …
- Enable “Installation of apps from Unknown sources” in your smartphone by visiting “Settings -> Security“.
- Install the Framaroot apk Download the app from here.
- Install the app in your BLU Vivo 4.3
- Open the app and select install SuperSU then click on Boromir
- You will get a success message stating that “SuperUser and SU binary installed“. The prompt will also ask you to reboot your smartphone. Just press “Ok” and reboot your device.
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.
That’s it! You just learn how to root BLU Vivo 4.3. And, that’s too without using a computer.