Within just days of official launch, our developer community has now come with an easy method to root the BLU Vivo 4.3. And today we are here with a detailed guide on how to root Vivo 4.3 easily, for our beloved readers who own a Vivo 4.3.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will immediately void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before following the rooting procedure given here.
- Enable “Installation of apps from Unknown sources” in your smartphone by visiting “Settings -> Security“.
- Install the Framaroot apk Download the app from here.
- Install the app in your BLU Vivo 4.3
- Open the app and select install SuperSU then click on Boromir
- You will get a success message stating that “SuperUser and SU binary installed“. The prompt will also ask you to reboot your smartphone. Just press “Ok” and reboot your device.
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.
That’s it! You just learn how to root BLU Vivo 4.3. And, that’s too without using a computer.