Within just days of official launch, our developer community has now come with an easy method to root the BLU Vivo 4.3. And today we are here with a detailed guide on how to root Vivo 4.3 easily, for our beloved readers who own a Vivo 4.3.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will immediately void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before following the rooting procedure given here.
- Beautiful Widgets – Customizable Time And Weather Widget For Android
Beautiful Widgets is a great app for android. There are so many different kinds of widgets along with an amazing amount of skins for each widget. Beautiful set of Widgets containing clock widget, clock and weather widget, weather widgets, date …
- Build.prop Huawei Y6 With Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909
The Huawei Y6 smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It comes with a Li-Po 2200 mAh battery. It features a 5 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 …
- Talking Tom Cat For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
Talking Tom is a simple, fun and free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. It simply repeats what you say by changing your voice. If you tap on different parts of the screen, he’ll have different reactions.You can pet him, …
- Enable “Installation of apps from Unknown sources” in your smartphone by visiting “Settings -> Security“.
- Install the Framaroot apk Download the app from here.
- Install the app in your BLU Vivo 4.3
- Open the app and select install SuperSU then click on Boromir
- You will get a success message stating that “SuperUser and SU binary installed“. The prompt will also ask you to reboot your smartphone. Just press “Ok” and reboot your device.
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.
That’s it! You just learn how to root BLU Vivo 4.3. And, that’s too without using a computer.