The Nexus 5 is an advanced version of the popular Android Smartphone, the Nexus 5. It is a very compelling Smartphone in terms of hardware and software specifications. But still, does not gives the best Android experience.To get an improved Android experience from your Nexus 5, you need to know how to root Nexus 5 and install a custom ROM on it. You can get lots of custom ROMS for your Nexus 5, and all you have to do is to find the best custom ROM’s that suits you the best. In order to feel the hidden features on your mobile you can root Nexus 5. This guide is completely aimed to fulfill your wish.
Guide To Root Google Nexus 5 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Grooveshark – Music Streaming App For Android Phones
Grooveshark for android is a music streaming app that allows you to listen to music and playlists from the Grooveshark song catalog on your android smartphones.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use …
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
And finally, you have successfully done! yeah ended with success to root Nexus 5. This is the easiest way explaining how to root Nexus 5. Only a few steps and its done. But if you have any doubts on the procedures written above, please leave a comment below before proceeding with the rooting process !