The Nexus 5 is an advanced version of the popular Android Smartphone, the Nexus 5. It is a very compelling Smartphone in terms of hardware and software specifications. But still, does not gives the best Android experience.To get an improved Android experience from your Nexus 5, you need to know how to root Nexus 5 and install a custom ROM on it. You can get lots of custom ROMS for your Nexus 5, and all you have to do is to find the best custom ROM’s that suits you the best. In order to feel the hidden features on your mobile you can root Nexus 5. This guide is completely aimed to fulfill your wish.
Guide To Root Google Nexus 5 Using Kingroot Without PC
- How To Install Android M Launcher On Lollipop & KitKat
Android M comes with a new launcher. Applications are now listed vertically in an alphabetical order. There is a search button at the top which makes it easier to find the application you want. The Android M launcher works on …
- Nova Launcher – Homescreen Replacement For ICS (Android 4.0+)
Nova Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your android device.Nova requires Android 4.0.1 or higher.Nova does NOT run on Gingerbread
- How To Change KingUser To SuperSU
If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
And finally, you have successfully done! yeah ended with success to root Nexus 5. This is the easiest way explaining how to root Nexus 5. Only a few steps and its done. But if you have any doubts on the procedures written above, please leave a comment below before proceeding with the rooting process !