The Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 features some great hardware specifications for the price which includes a quad core Snapdragon process, 10 inch HD display, 5 MP rear camera with a 2 MP front facing camera, 2 GB of RAM and so on.Do you just get an Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 and feel like rooting it? Here is a detailed tutorial on how you can get it done without any ado.
Rooting of Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 can easily be done by using KingRoot and then follow the procedure outlined below.
- Asphalt 7: Heat – driving simulation and multiplayer Android game
asphalt 7 has all the things you look for in a good racing game; great maps. lots of cars. and ways to costomize them. To me this is leaps and bounds better than Asphalt 6. The controls are much more …
- Camera Fun For Android
Camera Fun Pro allows you to customization to your photos with unique camera effects. you can customize which of the 29 effects you want to appear on the screen menu such as Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, …
- Flipboard – Social Reading App For iOS and Android
Flipboard aggregates Web content, from news clips to videos, in a clean, gorgeous magazine-style layout. Flipboard is a fun app that allows you to customize a gazillion news feeds into one easy to use location. There are literally so many …
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
To confirm whether the process was successful or not, download and install Root Checker. You should see something like this: