The Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 features some great hardware specifications for the price which includes a quad core Snapdragon process, 10 inch HD display, 5 MP rear camera with a 2 MP front facing camera, 2 GB of RAM and so on.Do you just get an Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 and feel like rooting it? Here is a detailed tutorial on how you can get it done without any ado.
Rooting of Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 can easily be done by using KingRoot and then follow the procedure outlined below.
- MediaFire Pro – Download Files From Mediafire
MediaFire Pro is a free application to download files from mediafire.com.This will easily save you the headache of loading the webpage in your browser and trying to navigate the site while mobile.
- Simple Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V
Galaxy S6 Edge, the latest Samsung flagship smartphone featuring a 5.1-inch QHD display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a 16MP autofocus camera. The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your SM-G925V. Rooting enables access to root applications …
- Evernote For Android – Sync All Your Files
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you stash and sync all your text notes, capture photos, voice memos and files on phone and access them through a desktop computer.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
To confirm whether the process was successful or not, download and install Root Checker. You should see something like this: