The Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 features some great hardware specifications for the price which includes a quad core Snapdragon process, 10 inch HD display, 5 MP rear camera with a 2 MP front facing camera, 2 GB of RAM and so on.Do you just get an Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 and feel like rooting it? Here is a detailed tutorial on how you can get it done without any ado.
Rooting of Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 can easily be done by using KingRoot and then follow the procedure outlined below.
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …
- Beautiful Widgets – Customizable Time And Weather Widget For Android
Beautiful Widgets is a great app for android. There are so many different kinds of widgets along with an amazing amount of skins for each widget. Beautiful set of Widgets containing clock widget, clock and weather widget, weather widgets, date …
- Photocopy Android – Scan and Convert Paper Documents to PDF Files
Turn your Android phone into a photo copy, scanner and fax machine with your camera phone.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
To confirm whether the process was successful or not, download and install Root Checker. You should see something like this: