The Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 features some great hardware specifications for the price which includes a quad core Snapdragon process, 10 inch HD display, 5 MP rear camera with a 2 MP front facing camera, 2 GB of RAM and so on.Do you just get an Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 and feel like rooting it? Here is a detailed tutorial on how you can get it done without any ado.
Rooting of Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 can easily be done by using KingRoot and then follow the procedure outlined below.
- Skype For Android – Free Skype-to-Skype Calls
With Skype application you can make free Skype-to-Skype calls, and send and receive IMs for free, one-to-one or with a group. You can also call phones at Skype’s great rates – over WiFi or 3G.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Without PC
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. In framaroot method …
- How To Root Blu Studio 6 LTE Without PC
As stated by many proud Blu Studio 6 LTE users, this method is pretty easy and efficient. All you need to do is to install the root app and press the Root it button and the rest is to sit …
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy tab N9106 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
To confirm whether the process was successful or not, download and install Root Checker. You should see something like this: