SQUARE ENIX has finally launched the highly-acclaimed Final Fantasy 3 game for Android devices. Final Fantasy III has just landed in the Google Play Store and is available for purchase for $15.99 on all devices that are powered by Android 2.2 Froyo or newer OS flavors.
The game will also offer fast access to phone’s battery life, wireless, and cellular signal through a clock icon in the bar. It will also get users through a classic story, most probably capable of winning once again the hearts of the nostalgic.
- Evernote For Android – Sync All Your Files
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you stash and sync all your text notes, capture photos, voice memos and files on phone and access them through a desktop computer.
- How To Root Lenovo S820 Without PC (New Root Method)
Today we are going to guide you the easiest and safest one click method to root your Lenovo S820 without computer, so that you can unlock your device true potential. The process of rooting your device may be full of …
- Tips – Android Calculator Operation Introduction
Tap “Tools” to enter the “Calculator” interface in the standby status. Tap numbers and functions just like you would with a standard calculator. Memory operation introduction:
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix’s smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
To play FINAL FANTASY III, 1.5MB of free space will be needed to download the app and 175MB of free space will be needed to save in-game data.
Those who would like to get a taste of the classic Final Fantasy III game on their Android devices should head over to the Google Play Store to purchase and download it.