SQUARE ENIX has finally launched the highly-acclaimed Final Fantasy 3 game for Android devices. Final Fantasy III has just landed in the Google Play Store and is available for purchase for $15.99 on all devices that are powered by Android 2.2 Froyo or newer OS flavors.
The game will also offer fast access to phone’s battery life, wireless, and cellular signal through a clock icon in the bar. It will also get users through a classic story, most probably capable of winning once again the hearts of the nostalgic.
- Holo Launcher – Ice Cream Sandwich Style for Android 2.2+
In a list of 3rd party launchers you might be wondering why I included Google’s stock ICS launcher. Better than all the other ics style launchers I’ve used. It’s fast, light on the memory, true ics style folders, scrollable widgets, …
- X-plore File Manager – Organize All Files On Android Devices
X-plore for android makes things easy to organize all your files on android devices. Use it to perform file operations like copy, rename, or create new folders. With X-plore, users can access Picasa albums,various web storage “Cloud” servers, browse SQlite …
- How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only …
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix’s smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
To play FINAL FANTASY III, 1.5MB of free space will be needed to download the app and 175MB of free space will be needed to save in-game data.
Those who would like to get a taste of the classic Final Fantasy III game on their Android devices should head over to the Google Play Store to purchase and download it.