If you got the Oneplus One, you can root it by using of Oppo Root Tools. We have seen a great root tool called the Oppo Root tool for oppo Find7. We’ve already covered how to root your Oppo Find7 with the Oppo Root tool recently, you can find it from below:
Tutorial Root Oneplus One Without Computer
- How To Root Sharp SH930W
Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM). Follow these easy step-by-step instructions …
- GTA 3 For Android And iPhone
The popular pc game Grand Theft Auto III for Android and iOS was released in celebration of the game’s 10th anniversary and is meant to bring fans of the game some of the open-world gameplay available on the PC and …
- SPB Shell 3D for Android Phones
Beautiful and spectacular three-dimensional desktop interface with 3D widgets, Smart Folder and other snacks.The full 3D Shell brings multiple personalized Home screens with perfect 3D usability balance to your phone. Enjoy your phone with SPB Shell 3D!
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted OnePlus One smartphone. To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.