If you got the Oneplus One, you can root it by using of Oppo Root Tools. We have seen a great root tool called the Oppo Root tool for oppo Find7. We’ve already covered how to root your Oppo Find7 with the Oppo Root tool recently, you can find it from below:
Tutorial Root Oneplus One Without Computer
- AutoCAD WS Mobile App
AutoCAD WS a simple and free CAD application that enables you to view, edit, and share DWG files through your smartphone or tablet. Some of the main features that the new app arrives on Android and iOS with include:
- doubleTwist Player for Android – All-in-one Music, Radio and Video App
doubleTwist Player for Android is a media player app withfeatures: a beautiful and neat interface, supports video playback and podcasts, (un-DRMed) iTunes playlists, sync music and videos with this free application DoubleTwist on your computer.
- How To Root Google Nexus 10 Without Computer
By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted OnePlus One smartphone. To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.