If you got the Oneplus One, you can root it by using of Oppo Root Tools. We have seen a great root tool called the Oppo Root tool for oppo Find7. We’ve already covered how to root your Oppo Find7 with the Oppo Root tool recently, you can find it from below:
Tutorial Root Oneplus One Without Computer
- How To Root ASUS PadFone Infinity
If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your …
- AntiDroidTheft – Find your lost Android
AntiDroidTheft is free app that lets you locate a lost or stolen android phones, it’s turns on remote GPS tracking so that you can determine its location. You can also trigger the phone’s camera to shoot an image that might …
- Gameloft Asphalt 5 HD For Free On Android Market
Try the free version of Asphalt 5 and race with the fastest dream cars ever created by some of the most prestigious manufacturers in the world.
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted OnePlus One smartphone. To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.