If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions :
This method is working on more devices but unfortunately not all
- How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, …
- Samsung GT-S5670 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=JDQ39 ro.build.display.id=cm_beni-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.jenkins.20130408.072800 test-keys ro.build.version.incremental=eng.jenkins.20130408.072800 ro.build.version.sdk=17 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.2.2 ro.build.date=Mon Apr 8 07:29:35 CEST 2013 ro.build.date.utc=1365398975
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Without PC
Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
How To Replace
- Download Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v1.8.zip
- Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Open “Terminal Emulator” and type:
- Give root permission to the emulator by tapping Allow.
- Once done, SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping CONTINUE > NORMAL, don’t click TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then
Check your device’s App drawer, you will find that this tool replace Kinguser and related applications with SuperSU.
Download “Root Checker” App to check if your device still have root access or not.