If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions :
This method is working on more devices but unfortunately not all
- How To Root LG G3 D858HK
Hi, I was finally able to root my LG G3 D858HK. Point is that the newer versions like v10f can’t be rooted so far by any root software. Therefore, I downgraded my phone to v10D and stump root v1.20 easily …
- Wechat – Free Messenger and Video Calls
Wechat is another messenger service much like BBM, WhatsApp, Viber and etc. WeChat supports Video Call function over WiFi or 3G networks. This app supports social network integration and you can link WeChat to your Facebook profiles too.
- iHeartRadio For Android
iHeartRadio is a radio player that allows you to listen to online radio stations and More than 800 of the nation’s most popular live broadcast and digital-only radio stations from 150 U.S. cities, plus user-created Custom Stations.
How To Replace
- Download Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v1.8.zip
- Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Open “Terminal Emulator” and type:
- Give root permission to the emulator by tapping Allow.
- Once done, SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping CONTINUE > NORMAL, don’t click TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then
Check your device’s App drawer, you will find that this tool replace Kinguser and related applications with SuperSU.
Download “Root Checker” App to check if your device still have root access or not.