If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions :
This method is working on more devices but unfortunately not all
- How To Install Android M Launcher On Lollipop & KitKat
Android M comes with a new launcher. Applications are now listed vertically in an alphabetical order. There is a search button at the top which makes it easier to find the application you want. The Android M launcher works on …
- Nokia X Launcher For All Android
In the past, we shared the ported Nokia X launcher for Android devices with Jelly Bean ported by opssemnik from XDA. The launcher have been tested on Android devices on with Android 4.1 and 4.2 with following ROMs.
- NESoid – Nintendo ROM Emulator for Android
NESoid is a NES emulator for Android phones, it is interesting to know that the Nesoid would be able to run to almost any kind of NES ROMs.
How To Replace
- Download Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v1.8.zip
- Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Open “Terminal Emulator” and type:
- Give root permission to the emulator by tapping Allow.
- Once done, SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping CONTINUE > NORMAL, don’t click TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then
Check your device’s App drawer, you will find that this tool replace Kinguser and related applications with SuperSU.
Download “Root Checker” App to check if your device still have root access or not.