Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
– The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
– UI display doesn’t match the result bar.
– Force close in some situations.
– Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
– Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
- Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The smartphone will most probably be available in three different versions and all 3 Huawei Honor 4A editions will be tagged with different prices and mobile communication standards. Two of the models that …
- Build.prop Vivo Y21l Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Vivo Y21L sports a 4.5 inch 480×854 pixels display and and runs on the company’s Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quadcore Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with 1GB of RAM. …
- How To Install Android M Launcher On Lollipop & KitKat
Android M comes with a new launcher. Applications are now listed vertically in an alphabetical order. There is a search button at the top which makes it easier to find the application you want. The Android M launcher works on …
- Download the MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- Double click the MiFlash.exe to start the installation. There will be starting note of installation, click on next
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- Now you are all set to Flash the Fastboot ROM