Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
– The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
– UI display doesn’t match the result bar.
– Force close in some situations.
– Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
– Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
- Build.prop Redmi Note 2 With MIUI 9
Redmi Note has a 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (FHD) and 401ppi. The device is powered by 64-bit Helio X10 octa-core processor based on Cortex A53 as well as PowerVR G6200 and 2GB of RAM memory. …
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use …
- Download the MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- Double click the MiFlash.exe to start the installation. There will be starting note of installation, click on next
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- Now you are all set to Flash the Fastboot ROM