Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
– The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
– UI display doesn’t match the result bar.
– Force close in some situations.
– Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
– Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
- Build.prop Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG Lollipop MSM8610
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG carries a small 4.5-inch TFT display with a pixel density of 218ppi. The phone is wrapped in an 11.2mm thick outfit which weighs 122.5 grams and is available in black, gold and yellow colours. …
- Viber : Free Calls & Messages For Android And iPhone
Viber is a new Android and iPhone app out that will let you text and call pals using VoIP for free.Works on WiFi and 3G.
- ConnectBot – Essentially PuTTY for Android Phones
ConnectBot is a ssh client for android mobile phones. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
- Download the MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- Double click the MiFlash.exe to start the installation. There will be starting note of installation, click on next
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- Now you are all set to Flash the Fastboot ROM