Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
– The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
– UI display doesn’t match the result bar.
– Force close in some situations.
– Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
– Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
- Build.prop PPTV KING 7 Android Lollipop
PPTV KING 7 smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 6-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels at a PPI of 550 pixels per inch. The PPTV KING 7 is powered by …
- SketchBook Mobile App for Android Phones
SketchBook Mobile is a painting and drawing app for android phones in a streamlined and intuitive user interface. The app allows users to draw with pens, pencils, markers, and airbrushes create professional looking pictures and paintings. Other details include dynamic …
- doubleTwist Player for Android – All-in-one Music, Radio and Video App
doubleTwist Player for Android is a media player app withfeatures: a beautiful and neat interface, supports video playback and podcasts, (un-DRMed) iTunes playlists, sync music and videos with this free application DoubleTwist on your computer.
- Download the MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- Double click the MiFlash.exe to start the installation. There will be starting note of installation, click on next
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- Now you are all set to Flash the Fastboot ROM