Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
– The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
– UI display doesn’t match the result bar.
– Force close in some situations.
– Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
– Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
- How To Root Lenovo S820 Without PC (New Root Method)
Today we are going to guide you the easiest and safest one click method to root your Lenovo S820 without computer, so that you can unlock your device true potential. The process of rooting your device may be full of …
- Build.prop Oxygen OS 4.7.0 OnePlus 5T
The OnePlus 5T is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 5T packs a 16-megapixel …
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …
- Download the MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- Double click the MiFlash.exe to start the installation. There will be starting note of installation, click on next
- Here you can define the installation path(directory) if you want, or else click on Next to Proceed
- Once the driver installation is done, click on Close to complete the installation of the MiFlash Tool
- After completing the installation MiFlash tool will be in your installed programs of your system, double click to run the program
- Now you are all set to Flash the Fastboot ROM