Android M comes with a new launcher. Applications are now listed vertically in an alphabetical order. There is a search button at the top which makes it easier to find the application you want. The Android M launcher works on all Android devices running on Lollipop or KitKat. It has been tested on Samsung S4 Lollipop, stock Android but it should also work on HTC Sense and LG firmware.
How To Install
- Custom ROM Redmi 1s : Mi Xperia! Kitkat
Mi Xperia! ROM will change the interface of your phone and make it like Sony Xperia Z2. Also, some features and applications of Xperia Z2 will be installed on your phone. This new interface is very attractive and simple for …
- Root HP Slate 7 VoiceTab
HP Slate 7 VoiceTab is now rooted by installing Superuser by Kingoroot running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. We tested on our device and perfectly working. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give …
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual – Build.prop
##### Merging of the /util/data/semc_kernel_time_stamp.prop file ##### ro.build.date= ro.build.date= ro.build.user= ro.build.host= ##### Final patch of properties ##### ro.build.product=D2105 ro.build.description=D2105-user 4.4.2 20.1.B.2.15 8Ld_Xw release-keys
- Download Velvet.apk and move it to your phone. Install the file.
- Head over to the Play Store and search for Google Now Launcher. Install the launcher.
- Press the home button. You will be asked to choose a launcher.
- Choose the new Android M launcher and click always.
That’s all you have to do in order to get the Android M launcher on your Lollipop or KitKat device. Please note that you have to install the Velvet file, otherwise you will get stuck with the old launcher.