Android M comes with a new launcher. Applications are now listed vertically in an alphabetical order. There is a search button at the top which makes it easier to find the application you want. The Android M launcher works on all Android devices running on Lollipop or KitKat. It has been tested on Samsung S4 Lollipop, stock Android but it should also work on HTC Sense and LG firmware.
How To Install
- Root HP Slate 7 VoiceTab
HP Slate 7 VoiceTab is now rooted by installing Superuser by Kingoroot running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. We tested on our device and perfectly working. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give …
- Secret Code Samsung Galaxy S3
Here the list ssecret code for samsung S3 *#1234# (View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM) *#0*# (General Test Mode) *#12580369# (SW & HW Info) *#197328640# (Service Mode) *#0228# (ADC Reading) *#32489# (Ciphering Info)
- FingerPaint – Touch Painting App For Android
Finger Paint is Android’s touch painting application. It’s a touchscreen interface that allows the user to color and draw over photos or other images or on a blank canvas.
- Download Velvet.apk and move it to your phone. Install the file.
- Head over to the Play Store and search for Google Now Launcher. Install the launcher.
- Press the home button. You will be asked to choose a launcher.
- Choose the new Android M launcher and click always.
That’s all you have to do in order to get the Android M launcher on your Lollipop or KitKat device. Please note that you have to install the Velvet file, otherwise you will get stuck with the old launcher.