The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of seeing it getting temporarily bricked if the process is interrupted.
How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713
Following Cyanogen’s company closing its activities at the end of 2016, Lineage OS is now enjoying the spotlight. The developers managed to keep the community alive by transferring everything into a new form and that’s how Lineage OS appeared in …
- Mint.com Personal Finance App For Android
Mint.com Personal Finance App For Android aggregate all of your finances safely and stay on top of your bank account balances, credit lines, mortgages and more.See all your accounts in one place, set budgets, see where you spend, and find …
- How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S
The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of …
- Download the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file from here.
- Here you can also find Gapps for Android 5.1.1 ROMs.
- Move the downloaded files to your phone’s internal storage by using the USB cord that I’ve previously told you about.
- Disconnect the phone from your PC.
- Power off the handset.
- It’s time boot it in Custom Recovery Mode; by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys; then, follow the on screen instructions and select Bootloader and go to Recovery.
- Now you can factory reset the device, so select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’.
- Now, for CWM, you have to select ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘choose zip from sdcard’, while for TWRP you are supposed to open the Install options menu.
- Find the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file.
- After the ROM is flashed, also install the Gapps zip.
- Reboot the HTC One S in normal mode and enjoy the changes! The first boot could take even more than 5 minutes, so please be patient.