The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of seeing it getting temporarily bricked if the process is interrupted.
How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S:
- Say Goodbye to annoying notifications!
Say Goodbye to annoying notifications! Block those annoying notificatons anytime you want! Just tap and hold the notifications, then tap Block icon to block notifications from that
- Aquarium Live Wallpaper For Android
Aquarium Live Wallpaper is a beautiful live wallpaper of an aquarium for Android phones, fantastic animation,feed your fish,set up your aquarium just the way you want it,chose what fish you want.
- iHeartRadio For Android
iHeartRadio is a radio player that allows you to listen to online radio stations and More than 800 of the nation’s most popular live broadcast and digital-only radio stations from 150 U.S. cities, plus user-created Custom Stations.
- Download the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file from here.
- Here you can also find Gapps for Android 5.1.1 ROMs.
- Move the downloaded files to your phone’s internal storage by using the USB cord that I’ve previously told you about.
- Disconnect the phone from your PC.
- Power off the handset.
- It’s time boot it in Custom Recovery Mode; by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys; then, follow the on screen instructions and select Bootloader and go to Recovery.
- Now you can factory reset the device, so select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’.
- Now, for CWM, you have to select ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘choose zip from sdcard’, while for TWRP you are supposed to open the Install options menu.
- Find the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file.
- After the ROM is flashed, also install the Gapps zip.
- Reboot the HTC One S in normal mode and enjoy the changes! The first boot could take even more than 5 minutes, so please be patient.