The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of seeing it getting temporarily bricked if the process is interrupted.
How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S:
- How To Root Blu Studio 6 LTE Without PC
As stated by many proud Blu Studio 6 LTE users, this method is pretty easy and efficient. All you need to do is to install the root app and press the Root it button and the rest is to sit …
- How To Root LG L7 II P714 Without PC
In this article we will teach you a complete tutorial about how to root LG L7 II P714, the method presented here was shared for us by a Framaroot who comes with an easy procedure that makes possible to get …
- Build.prop Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG Lollipop MSM8610
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG carries a small 4.5-inch TFT display with a pixel density of 218ppi. The phone is wrapped in an 11.2mm thick outfit which weighs 122.5 grams and is available in black, gold and yellow colours. …
- Download the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file from here.
- Here you can also find Gapps for Android 5.1.1 ROMs.
- Move the downloaded files to your phone’s internal storage by using the USB cord that I’ve previously told you about.
- Disconnect the phone from your PC.
- Power off the handset.
- It’s time boot it in Custom Recovery Mode; by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys; then, follow the on screen instructions and select Bootloader and go to Recovery.
- Now you can factory reset the device, so select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’.
- Now, for CWM, you have to select ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘choose zip from sdcard’, while for TWRP you are supposed to open the Install options menu.
- Find the CM 12.1 SNAPSHOT zip file.
- After the ROM is flashed, also install the Gapps zip.
- Reboot the HTC One S in normal mode and enjoy the changes! The first boot could take even more than 5 minutes, so please be patient.