Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG G2 VS980 Verizon on Android Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void.
Good news for LG G2 VS980 Verizon users, bender_007 of XDA has developed a simple Auto rec app that will install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. The app needs your device to be running on a rooted Lollipop firmware and everything else will be automagically done by the app.
- How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, …
- Xposed Modules : Wanam Kit For Lollipop
Xposed Framework is so popular because it makes customizing your device incredibly easy. If you can think of something you’d like to change about your phone, chances are there’s a module for that. Some modules even come with a combination …
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
How To Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.