Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG G2 VS980 Verizon on Android Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void.
Good news for LG G2 VS980 Verizon users, bender_007 of XDA has developed a simple Auto rec app that will install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. The app needs your device to be running on a rooted Lollipop firmware and everything else will be automagically done by the app.
- Build.prop Lenovo K30-T VIBEUI V2.5 Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=VIBEUI_V2.5_1541_7.173.1_ST_K30-T ro.build.version.incremental=VIBEUI_V2.5_1541_7.173.1_ST_K30-T ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2
- Galaxy S6 Rom For Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
ECHOE ROM comes from DeathHawk and is also more similar to Samsung’s S6 TouchWiz User Interface. The ROM is based on Samsung Galaxy Alpha stock 5.0 ROM with several additions. Aside from that, you can either get the full version …
- Tiny Flashlight + LED For Android
Tiny Flashlight + LED app utilizes your phone’s screen as well as its camera flash. You can choose from a variety of lights including Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Light – Different light sources, which may be useful in many …
How To Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.