Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG G2 VS980 Verizon on Android Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void.
Good news for LG G2 VS980 Verizon users, bender_007 of XDA has developed a simple Auto rec app that will install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. The app needs your device to be running on a rooted Lollipop firmware and everything else will be automagically done by the app.
- Firefox Browser for Android
Firefox for Android is a fully functional desktop browser for your Android phone or tablet. Firefox for Android features include synchronization across the desktop and mobile devices for things like history, bookmarks, open tabs, passwords, and form data.
- Root Lenovo A3300 Without PC
A Guide How to Root Lenovo A3300 running Android 4.4.2 – Rooting is the best ways to begin modification or optimize your Android device, with rooting we can get administrator access so we can modified system files. But rooting is …
- SetCPU – Overclock And Underclock Your Android Phones
SetCPU is an useful app for older android phone and would like to make it run a little faster. this tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Motorola Droid, Nexus One, G1, G2, Samsung Galaxy S, myTouch 4G, …
How To Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.