Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG G2 VS980 Verizon on Android Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void.
Good news for LG G2 VS980 Verizon users, bender_007 of XDA has developed a simple Auto rec app that will install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. The app needs your device to be running on a rooted Lollipop firmware and everything else will be automagically done by the app.
- Brainwave Tuner Lite 3.1 – Brain Wave Stimulation App for Android
BrainWave Tuner Lite is a free brain wave stimulation application for android phones that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
- Secret Code Samsung Galaxy S3
Here the list ssecret code for samsung S3 *#1234# (View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM) *#0*# (General Test Mode) *#12580369# (SW & HW Info) *#197328640# (Service Mode) *#0228# (ADC Reading) *#32489# (Ciphering Info)
- TuneIn Radio – Browse And Listen Radio Stations For Free
TuneIn Radio enables users to search for programs airing on over 50,000 radio stations, music streams and podcasts from around the world, making it the largest selection out of all Android Internet radio apps. The app uses a Android device’s …
How To Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.