After rooting your LG G3 D851 and playing around with the root-requiring apps, you might be wondering what else you can do to customize your device. Well, the real fun is here – with a custom recovery. Here’s how you can do that:
Heres this step
- Build.prop ASUS Zenfone Max ZC550KL Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-18.104.22.168-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-22.214.171.124-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-02-01
- How To Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet
Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet is now root with this guide. After rooting your tablet you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 …
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual – Build.prop
##### Merging of the /util/data/semc_kernel_time_stamp.prop file ##### ro.build.date= ro.build.date= ro.build.user= ro.build.host= ##### Final patch of properties ##### ro.build.product=D2105 ro.build.description=D2105-user 4.4.2 20.1.B.2.15 8Ld_Xw release-keys
- Download Minimal ADB to your computer. It’ll be used to execute commands on your device.
- Download TWRP Recovery Image to your computer. It is the custom recovery image that will be installed on your device.
- Extract files from Minimal ADB to your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting Extract here.
- Head to Menu->Settings->Developer options on your device and turn on USB debugging.
- Plug in your phone to your computer using a USB cable
- Copy TWRP Recovery Image from your computer over to the internal SD card storage on your device.
- Launch a Command Prompt Window where the extracted ADB files are located. To do that, simply hold down Shift and right-click anywhere on your screen and select Open command window here.
- Type in the following commands into the Command Prompt Window. Make sure to replace RECOVERYNAME.img with the actual name of the recovery image that you have downloaded.
dd if=/sdcard/RECOVERYNAME.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
- Wait for it to install recovery on your device.
- When it’s done installing recovery, reboot your device.
- You’re all done!
TWRP Recovery is now up and running on the recovery partition on your shiny LG G3 T-Mobile.