LG G2 is one of the flagship phone of the LG manufacturer. Many developers come with many tweaks especially for this handset. To flash the custom ROMs, mods etc definitely you will need a custom recovery.
That’s why I thought to write-up an article for that. Please be note that this tutorial is compatible only for Verizon LG G2 VS980 variants only. So, don’t make a try on other variants. If you do so, it may give undesirable consequences (not sure about that
- Build.prop Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG Lollipop MSM8610
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG carries a small 4.5-inch TFT display with a pixel density of 218ppi. The phone is wrapped in an 11.2mm thick outfit which weighs 122.5 grams and is available in black, gold and yellow colours. …
- LauncherPro – Replacement Default Home Screen For Android
LauncherPro is one of the leading customization apps available on the Market. It functions as a replacement for the default home screen, into which you can load customs skins, icon packs, and fonts — many of which are freely available …
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
How To Install TWRP Recovery In Verizon LG G2 VS980
- Download the Freedom Tool: FREEDOM-39A-BUMPED.zip
- Unzip the downloaded zip and open the extracted folder.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Verizon LG G2.
- Extend screen time out of your device to 5-10 minutes.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable and enable USB internet connection mode.
- Now double-click LAUNCH-FREEDOM-39A-BUMPED.bat file to launch it.
- Type “1” in the command window to select Verizon LG G2.
- Allow debugging and root permission when prompted on your phone when prompted.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s it! Now, you have successfully installed the TWRP recovery on your phone. Here after using this recovery you can backup your current ROM available on your phone as well as other data’s.