LG G2 is one of the best Android phones by LG. If you own this device and you wish to root it, probably to get your favorite root-only apps running on it, here’s your chance to do so. The guide below teaches how you can gain root-access on your device and get the most out of it.
Before going ahead, we would like to point out the fact that rooting voids warranty however you can get it back by unrooting the phone. The guide mentioned below works with LS980 running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and other G2 variant.
- Tips – Android Calculator Operation Introduction
Tap “Tools” to enter the “Calculator” interface in the standby status. Tap numbers and functions just like you would with a standard calculator. Memory operation introduction:
- MP3 Music Download Pro For Android Phones
MP3 Music Download Pro is a multi-threaded tool for downloading mp3 files.You can also search and download free music & lyric and Album Cover to your sdcard from public search engine.
- Winamp for Android – Play, Manage And Sync Music PC To Android Phones
Winamp for Android lets you manage your music library, listen to your favorite tunes, and even stream live radio programs. With the integration of Shoutcast radio stations, you get the power of Internet radio right on your phone, where you …
Prerequisites to root LG G2 Sprint
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G2 smartphone.
Below is the working method to One-Click Root LG LS980:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Congrats! Your LG G2 Sprint LS980 now has root-access and you can confirm the same by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.