Easy Root for the Allview P6 Stony.As devices are released, the first and foremost achievement to be gained is root.The guide helps users through the first root using the Allview P6 Stony easiest one-click root method.
– This Procedure will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
– Make a backup from the data won’t be necessary because the procedure will not go to no wipe but for safety we recommend it anyway.
- LogMeIn Ignition – Remote Access App For Android
LogMeIn Ignition for android enables users to remotely access and control their PC or Mac directly from a android phones or tablet, thus providing easy access to files, data and applications.
- Build.prop Huawei Y6 With Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909
The Huawei Y6 smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It comes with a Li-Po 2200 mAh battery. It features a 5 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 …
- How To Root Karbonn A111
There’s a newer, easier method to root your Karbonn A111 instead the old method. This one is pretty simple. Rooting the Karbonn A111 will voids the warranty and we are not responsible if the device is damage during flashing process.
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Or use Universal ADB Driver
- In the Settings of your Allview P6 Stony enable USB debugging > Developer options menu
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool. First task is extracting the downloaded Bin4ry’s tool because it comes in zip archive.
- Go to folder where we have extracted root tool. Find a file “Runme.bat” .Now run this script by double click.
- A command box window will open on your pc. Now type “1” .Mobile will enter in normal mode.
- Follow the prompt screen and complete all steps. Wait for finish
- congrats!..Rooted Allview P6 Stony, just check first for the SuperSU icon…Feel free to comment if you have problem.
If you already rooted Allview P6 Stony and want to unroot, put “x” instead of “1” as we done in.