Easy Root for the Allview P6 Stony.As devices are released, the first and foremost achievement to be gained is root.The guide helps users through the first root using the Allview P6 Stony easiest one-click root method.
– This Procedure will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
– Make a backup from the data won’t be necessary because the procedure will not go to no wipe but for safety we recommend it anyway.
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Or use Universal ADB Driver
- In the Settings of your Allview P6 Stony enable USB debugging > Developer options menu
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool. First task is extracting the downloaded Bin4ry’s tool because it comes in zip archive.
- Go to folder where we have extracted root tool. Find a file “Runme.bat” .Now run this script by double click.
- A command box window will open on your pc. Now type “1” .Mobile will enter in normal mode.
- Follow the prompt screen and complete all steps. Wait for finish
- congrats!..Rooted Allview P6 Stony, just check first for the SuperSU icon…Feel free to comment if you have problem.
If you already rooted Allview P6 Stony and want to unroot, put “x” instead of “1” as we done in.