Easy Root for the Allview P6 Stony.As devices are released, the first and foremost achievement to be gained is root.The guide helps users through the first root using the Allview P6 Stony easiest one-click root method.
– This Procedure will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
– Make a backup from the data won’t be necessary because the procedure will not go to no wipe but for safety we recommend it anyway.
- The Best Vivo Themes For Vivo Y31L,Y21L, V3, Y55, v5
Vivo supports system-wide themes, and these themes won’t just change your wallpaper and sounds — they’ll change the look of the entire operating system, allowing you to replace Holo with something more new. Vivo creates an absolutely gorgeous flat UI …
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.
- AutoCAD WS Mobile App
AutoCAD WS a simple and free CAD application that enables you to view, edit, and share DWG files through your smartphone or tablet. Some of the main features that the new app arrives on Android and iOS with include:
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Or use Universal ADB Driver
- In the Settings of your Allview P6 Stony enable USB debugging > Developer options menu
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool. First task is extracting the downloaded Bin4ry’s tool because it comes in zip archive.
- Go to folder where we have extracted root tool. Find a file “Runme.bat” .Now run this script by double click.
- A command box window will open on your pc. Now type “1” .Mobile will enter in normal mode.
- Follow the prompt screen and complete all steps. Wait for finish
- congrats!..Rooted Allview P6 Stony, just check first for the SuperSU icon…Feel free to comment if you have problem.
If you already rooted Allview P6 Stony and want to unroot, put “x” instead of “1” as we done in.