If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your user experience with custom modification.
Here How to Root ASUS PadFone Infinity Using Framaroot
– From your PadFone Infinity Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (gandalf, sam, frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Talking Tom Cat For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
Talking Tom is a simple, fun and free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. It simply repeats what you say by changing your voice. If you tap on different parts of the screen, he’ll have different reactions.You can pet him, …
- Temple Run – Free Game For Android and iPhone
Temple Run is an amazing game full of excitement, adventure, and just plain fun. This game will get you addicted.
- Facetones Video Ringtones For Android Phones
Facetones for android will automatically create an automated video slide show out of friends’ photos and then plays this video each time a user makes or receives a call.By connecting your Facebook account, the app automatically matches the contacts in …