If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your user experience with custom modification.
Here How to Root ASUS PadFone Infinity Using Framaroot
– From your PadFone Infinity Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (gandalf, sam, frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only …
- Simple Root Method LG Tribute LS660
Here is the guide for you to root LG Tribute LS660 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root tutorial will help you get the system access of your latest flagship smartphone. Indeed, root access is the very gateway to all possibilities …
- Contract Killer: Zombies
CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES is a free game by Glu Mobile, Quite addictive and impressive for an iPhone and android game, find it difficult to change wepons but its well worth the download.