If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your user experience with custom modification.
Here How to Root ASUS PadFone Infinity Using Framaroot
– From your PadFone Infinity Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (gandalf, sam, frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Build.prop Oppo F1 Plus With Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Oppo F1 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920-pixel LCD display, a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 system chip, 4GB of RAM, and 32 gigs of internal storage. The Oppo F1 is runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with the …
- How To Root Sony Xperia V LT25i
Rooting your Sony Xperia V LT25i will give you further privileges that some apps may require, such as screenshot apps and system backup apps. Rooting is similar to an admin account on your computer – it allows you to do …
- How To Root Lenovo S820 Without PC (New Root Method)
Today we are going to guide you the easiest and safest one click method to root your Lenovo S820 without computer, so that you can unlock your device true potential. The process of rooting your device may be full of …