If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your user experience with custom modification.
Here How to Root ASUS PadFone Infinity Using Framaroot
– From your PadFone Infinity Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (gandalf, sam, frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Build.prop Samsung SM-A300M Galaxy A3
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=Genezis-Deodex-A300MBOI1 ro.build.version.incremental=A300MUBU1BOI1 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.date=Fri Sep 11 21:18:29 KST 2015 ro.build.date.utc=1441973909 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=dpi ro.build.host=SWDD6814 ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=SM-A300M ro.product.brand=samsung ro.product.name=a3lteub
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos – Keeps Your Photos, Videos and SMS Private
The perfect application for anyone who wants to keep people from accidentally seeing their private pictures, videos and SMS. They’ll be encrypted and only viewable in Vault when you enter the correct password.
- Gameloft Asphalt 5 HD For Free On Android Market
Try the free version of Asphalt 5 and race with the fastest dream cars ever created by some of the most prestigious manufacturers in the world.