If you just purchased a ASUS PadFone Infinity and want to root your PadFone Infinity?… so you can do lot of interesting stuffs like backup applications and keep your data backup with Titanium Backup, and remove advertisements, for improve your user experience with custom modification.
Here How to Root ASUS PadFone Infinity Using Framaroot
– From your PadFone Infinity Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (gandalf, sam, frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Talking Tom Cat 2 – Cute And Funny Game For Android
It’s fun playing with tom and watch him repeat everything you say with a funny voice and you can save videos to watch later, or you can share them them on YouTube, Facebook or send them by email or MMS.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 Without PC
If you’ve used Linux, you may be familiar with the “root” or “super” user. This is a special user account that can write, move, and delete any file on the system. Since Android is based on Linux, it can also …
- ChatON – Samsung’s BBM-Like App For Android
ChatON it allows for an alternative to SMS or MMS messaging feature phone users to share text, pictures, calendar events, contacts and emoticons through an easy-to-access client.