Today I am going to show you the process through which you can root BLU 5.0 C HD Smartphone. This is a good device comes pre-loaded with Android v4.4.2 (Kitkat) operating system. This device provide you a nice 5-inch Touch screen with HD Recording support. It is a performance budget phone that can fulfill lots of requirement. It runs on 1.3 GHz MT6582 Quad Core Processor and has a 1GB RAM. It provide you dual camera support where a 8 MP Primary Camera is placed on the back with 2 MP Secondary Camera on the front and this is more than enough.
-Remember that rooting is going to avoid the phone warranty. You are not going to get any ota update sin future also. And if you do this process in correctly then your device will brick.
-Backup your device data before doing the same. Copy all the files in your pc. If the device fail to start then you have to restore the stock rom back and this will wipe out everything.
-Ensure that your device has maximum battery left before moving ahead. Never attempt to root if the phone has a less than 25% of power left. This is very risky.
- How To Root Karbonn A111
There’s a newer, easier method to root your Karbonn A111 instead the old method. This one is pretty simple. Rooting the Karbonn A111 will voids the warranty and we are not responsible if the device is damage during flashing process.
- Stock Recovery Kitkat Redmi Note 4G Dior
Download and Revert to Stock Recovery Redmi Note 4G Based MIUI 9 Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.. This Stock recovery I took from ROM MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 Kitkat and you can reinstall this recovery with Rashr or Flashfy application or use TWRP.
- Skype For Android – Free Skype-to-Skype Calls
With Skype application you can make free Skype-to-Skype calls, and send and receive IMs for free, one-to-one or with a group. You can also call phones at Skype’s great rates – over WiFi or 3G.
Root BLU 5.0 C HD using Kingo Root
- Download Install and run Kingo app on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect your Android device to your computer
- Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Kingo Root will automatically detect your device.
- Click ROOT button, wait for the process and do not unplug the USB cable before the process is completed
- After the Root process is completed, the Finish button will appear. Press the Finish button then your device will reboot automatically.
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Congratulation! Now your BLU 5.0 C HD was rooted. You can verify that your BLU 5.0 C HD is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store.