The BLU Studio 5.0 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the Studio 5.0 and that too in no time.
See below the rooting process for the BLU Studio 5.0
- Nexus 10 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=JDQ39 ro.build.display.id=JDQ39 ro.build.version.incremental=573038 ro.build.version.sdk=17 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.2.2 ro.build.date=Fri Feb 8 22:39:38 UTC 2013 ro.build.date.utc=1360363178
- Wechat – Free Messenger and Video Calls
Wechat is another messenger service much like BBM, WhatsApp, Viber and etc. WeChat supports Video Call function over WiFi or 3G networks. This app supports social network integration and you can link WeChat to your Facebook profiles too.
- How To LG LS980 Kitkat 4.4.2 ZVE
LG G2 is one of the best Android phones by LG. If you own this device and you wish to root it, probably to get your favorite root-only apps running on it, here’s your chance to do so. The guide …
- To root the BLU Studio 5.0, you need to download the Framaroot tool which is an APK file which the user has to install in their phone.
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it and You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Next step, you will need to reboot the smartphone once.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the BLU Studio 5.0 is perfectly rooted or not.
Tap on Boromir and just in a few seconds, it would show the message that the phone is rooted.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone easily.