The BLU Studio 5.0 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the Studio 5.0 and that too in no time.
See below the rooting process for the BLU Studio 5.0
- Google Maps 5.0 for Android With 3D view and Offline Rerouting
There are two major features in this release are 3D view and offline rerouting. The 3D view uses vector graphics to dynamically draw the map on the screen of your android phones.
- Grooveshark – Music Streaming App For Android Phones
Grooveshark for android is a music streaming app that allows you to listen to music and playlists from the Grooveshark song catalog on your android smartphones.
- Secret Code Samsung Galaxy S3
Here the list ssecret code for samsung S3 *#1234# (View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM) *#0*# (General Test Mode) *#12580369# (SW & HW Info) *#197328640# (Service Mode) *#0228# (ADC Reading) *#32489# (Ciphering Info)
- To root the BLU Studio 5.0, you need to download the Framaroot tool which is an APK file which the user has to install in their phone.
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it and You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Next step, you will need to reboot the smartphone once.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the BLU Studio 5.0 is perfectly rooted or not.
Tap on Boromir and just in a few seconds, it would show the message that the phone is rooted.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone easily.