The BLU Studio 5.0 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the Studio 5.0 and that too in no time.
See below the rooting process for the BLU Studio 5.0
- Adobe Reader To Access PDF Files On Android Phones
Adobe Reader for Android is a PDF reader and interaction for your Android phones and tablets. it’s offers multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning.
- How To Install Asus Zenfone 2 Stock Apps To Android Kitkat
At last the applications from Asus Zenfone 2 have been ported to another devices! The applications should be working fine on Kitkat and Lollipop but also for another stock JellyBean ROMs.
- How To Install HTC BlinkFeed To All Android 4.4.x KitKat
Step by step how to download and install HTC BlinkFeed This only works with a device running Android 4.4.x or greater. Your device must be rooted and CWM/TWRP recovery should be installed. Download HTC BlinkFeed v8 and place to sdcard …
- To root the BLU Studio 5.0, you need to download the Framaroot tool which is an APK file which the user has to install in their phone.
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it and You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Next step, you will need to reboot the smartphone once.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the BLU Studio 5.0 is perfectly rooted or not.
Tap on Boromir and just in a few seconds, it would show the message that the phone is rooted.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone easily.