The BLU Studio 5.0 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the Studio 5.0 and that too in no time.
See below the rooting process for the BLU Studio 5.0
- Root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE Without PC
Here, I have given a working tutorial to root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Studio 6.0 LTE is a top-end Android smartphone released by the Bluproductions in the year 2014. The device comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor powering a 6 …
- ZXing Barcode Scanner For Android
ZXing Barcode Scanner is a free download from the Android Market.With the ZXing Barcode Scanner app, you simple scan the products barcode using the android’s camera and get a list of prices from online retailers for comparison purposes.the app can …
- N.O.V.A. 3 – First Person Shooter For Android And iOS
N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is a sci-fi FPS game for android and iphone. if you’re a fan of halo then this is often a game according to your needs. the cinematics and gameplay are 1st rate for …
- To root the BLU Studio 5.0, you need to download the Framaroot tool which is an APK file which the user has to install in their phone.
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it and You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Next step, you will need to reboot the smartphone once.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the BLU Studio 5.0 is perfectly rooted or not.
Tap on Boromir and just in a few seconds, it would show the message that the phone is rooted.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone easily.