By rooting your Galaxy Note 10.1, you shall be able to access the hidden system control of your tablet. You can delete any crapware, supplied by Samsung or your carrier.There are many interesting apps which can only function after rooting the device. As for example, the Addblock apps to stop annoying push notifications can only be used on a rooted tablet.
Here How to Root Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Note 10.1 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- How To Add Themes On Lenovo A6000,A5000,A7000 VibeUI 2.0
Lenovo has lauched the first 4G budget smartphone A6000; the others include A6000 Plus, A7000 and the latest A5000. Apart from featuring decent specs, all Lenovo smartphones run on the proprietary Vibe UI. While the A7000 runs on Android 5.0 …
- Tablet Talk – SMS On Android Tablet
Tablet Talk is a great SMS app for android tablets. this application allows to send and receive text messages using connecting your Android tablet and phone over Bluetooth or WiFi.
- How To Root Motorola RAZR MAXX
RAZR MAXX Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your RAZR MAXX you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. If you don’t know about the meaning …