By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
How To Root Google Nexus 10 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Caller App – Enable The Function
Phone When you are in standby mode, tap “Phone” to enter the dial interface. Smart contacts search and dial You can dial a number using the dialpad or go to the contacts list, search for a contact and then call …
- How To Root Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 Without PC
Verizon finally approved the official Android 5.0.1 update for the Samsung S4. Android 5.0.1 for the Verizon Samsung S4 would leave you impressed, so it looks more sophisticated. Not only that, Lollipop will also improve your device performance!
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos – Keeps Your Photos, Videos and SMS Private
The perfect application for anyone who wants to keep people from accidentally seeing their private pictures, videos and SMS. They’ll be encrypted and only viewable in Vault when you enter the correct password.
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the tablet.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Nexus 10 tablet. For confirmation, after your device reboots look for KingUser app in your device. If it is located there (it will be there for sure), then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to confirm the root privileges of your device.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, just drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.