By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
How To Root Google Nexus 10 Using Kingroot Without PC
- How To Root Blu Studio 6 LTE Without PC
As stated by many proud Blu Studio 6 LTE users, this method is pretty easy and efficient. All you need to do is to install the root app and press the Root it button and the rest is to sit …
- Enjoy With Fonts For Oppo Smartphone
one of the key features of Oppo (ColorOS) is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Themers can package their work into .hwt files that can then be applied by Color os theme manager application. Users can customize …
- How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the tablet.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Nexus 10 tablet. For confirmation, after your device reboots look for KingUser app in your device. If it is located there (it will be there for sure), then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to confirm the root privileges of your device.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, just drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.