By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
How To Root Google Nexus 10 Using Kingroot Without PC
- How To Install Flyme Launcher For All Android
Flyme Launcher takes things and turns them inside out. Instead of neat rows and boxes, Flyme Launcher gives you rings of the most commonly used apps and vertical cascades of categorized apps. It’s linked with the app manager too, so …
- Bad Piggies Game On iOS And Android
Bad Piggies is a fun puzzle type game where you have to figure out which order to put the supplies given to you to assist the piggie in getting to a map!
- Racing Moto – Fast Paced Racing Game For Android Phones
Racing Moto is a fast paced action racing game for android that will entertain the kids for hours and keep them quiet on those long journeys. Tilt the phone forward or backwards to adjust the speed of the racecar. As …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the tablet.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Nexus 10 tablet. For confirmation, after your device reboots look for KingUser app in your device. If it is located there (it will be there for sure), then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to confirm the root privileges of your device.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, just drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.