If you own vibe X2 then you might want to root your vibe X2.Root will give you the admin access to your device. After rooting you can do everything to your phone.You can install custom ROMs and also uninstall unwanted apps.You can increase overall performance of your smartphone. It is a very simple process to Root Lenovo smartphones.
Requirements: Before start process of root Lenovo vibe X2 you need to follow these points below.
-Make sure that your phone has at least 80% charge before rooting.
-Create a manual backup of all your important data.
-Enable unknown source.
- Vivo Contacts List Interface (Smartphone)
Contacts You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list. Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways. Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the …
- Build.prop Redmi Note 2 With MIUI 9
Redmi Note has a 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (FHD) and 401ppi. The device is powered by 64-bit Helio X10 octa-core processor based on Cortex A53 as well as PowerVR G6200 and 2GB of RAM memory. …
- How To Install TWRP On LG G3 D851
After rooting your LG G3 D851 and playing around with the root-requiring apps, you might be wondering what else you can do to customize your device. Well, the real fun is here – with a custom recovery. Here’s how you …
Rooting Lenovo Vibe X2 without PC
- Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.