Own an LG G Pad 7.0? Want to root it with a 1-click app? TowelRoot is for you. Now we will guide you through the entire process of how to root Android 4.4.2 on LG G Pad 7.0 V400 using Towelroot.
How To Root LG G Pad 7.0 V400
- Mr. Number – Blocks All Unwanted Calls For Android And Blackberry
Mr. Number is a great mobile application allows you to select people you want to block from calling you. You can block a single phone number or a contact, block private numbers, block a whole area code, or block the …
- Link2SD – Move Android Apps To SD card
This is the first app mover that actually makes flashing a Rom easier. Because it makes installing your apps back to your SD card easy.The generic app2sd method on Android still leaves apps consuming a fair bit of internal storage. …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Without PC
This is the latest and easiest method to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Here is a simple Android Application that would help you Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 simply installing and running it, without using a PC. Isn’t …
- First of all download towelroot
- You can either download it directly on your phone or first download the .apk on your computer and then transfer on your phone.
- Make it sure you have checked that option in the Settings which allows to install third-party applications from unknown sources.
- After the app has been installed, run it from the applications page.
- Open TowelRoot and tap on Make it ra1n.
- Download SuperSU from here and sideload it to your phone.
- Run it and choose Continue> Normal and then restart your phone.
- You now have the root access.