In this morning we share methods to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851 running on Android Lollipop 5.0.1 firmware. Going through this easy and self elaborated guide, user will be able to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851, Android Lollipop 5.0.1 without any issue. As most of the Android users are aware of the features and enhancements available after rooting, one is always tempted to root even though it voids warranty. After all the benefits of SuperSU are much more than of warranty.
Prerequisites to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851
- GUN BROS – 3D Action Shooter Game For Android Phones
This game is extremely addictive and as soon you start getting perfect waves you would want to keep playing, the variation on the Bosses is varied and the game runs pretty smooth on my android phones.
- Simple Root Method LG Tribute LS660
Here is the guide for you to root LG Tribute LS660 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root tutorial will help you get the system access of your latest flagship smartphone. Indeed, root access is the very gateway to all possibilities …
- LINE Free Messenger and VoIP
LINE is a cross-platform messenger and VoIP app for smartphones such as android,iOS,Blackberry. Send unlimited text, photo, voice/video messages to anyone in the world, as long as both of you are connected to the Internet.
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G3 smartphone.
How to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
That’s all you have to do. You can check it in the app drawer of your device. The process is easy to follow and simple to implement. Still you might face certain issues while chasing the rooting procedure. If face any obstacles, then get back to me via comment section and I shall try to sort your issue out soon.