In this morning we share methods to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851 running on Android Lollipop 5.0.1 firmware. Going through this easy and self elaborated guide, user will be able to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851, Android Lollipop 5.0.1 without any issue. As most of the Android users are aware of the features and enhancements available after rooting, one is always tempted to root even though it voids warranty. After all the benefits of SuperSU are much more than of warranty.
Prerequisites to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851
- Loader Droid Download Manager For Android Devices
Loader Droid is excellent downloader apps for android version. Because very ease downloading and saved to separate folder in the video and audio.It supports any type of file for downloading: videos, images, music, applications, anything.
- Build.prop ASUS Zenfone Max ZC550KL Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-184.108.40.206-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-220.127.116.11-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-02-01
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G3 smartphone.
How to root LG G3 T-Mobile D851:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
That’s all you have to do. You can check it in the app drawer of your device. The process is easy to follow and simple to implement. Still you might face certain issues while chasing the rooting procedure. If face any obstacles, then get back to me via comment section and I shall try to sort your issue out soon.