In this article we will teach you a complete tutorial about how to root LG L7 II P714, the method presented here was shared for us by a Framaroot who comes with an easy procedure that makes possible to get the root access in the LG L7 II P714 devices.
- Port Dolby ATMOS For Android Kitkat
The Lenovo A7000 is the first phone in the world to pack in Dolby’s Atmos surround sound technology. The audio quality is loud, and the clarity of vocals is better than other phones in its category. The Dolby Atmos app …
- Galaxy S6 Rom For Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
ECHOE ROM comes from DeathHawk and is also more similar to Samsung’s S6 TouchWiz User Interface. The ROM is based on Samsung Galaxy Alpha stock 5.0 ROM with several additions. Aside from that, you can either get the full version …
- How To Install Custom Font On Samsung Galaxy E5
When i say about customization Android OS always comes on the top of the list. The freedom of customization ranges from SystemUI to lock screen and RRO layers. However, one thing which many users don’t consider is that most of …
Framaroot is a simple and easy to use “Beginner Root” which gives feel like stock. This is quickest method and without PC.
Here How to Root LG L7 II P714 Using Framaroot
– From your LG L7 II P714 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!