In this article we will teach you a complete tutorial about how to root LG L7 II P714, the method presented here was shared for us by a Framaroot who comes with an easy procedure that makes possible to get the root access in the LG L7 II P714 devices.
- One Click Root Verizon LG G3 VS985 Firmware (VS98512B)
Verizon LG G3 gets another minor update from the manufacturer in the form of VS98512B firmware upgrade which brings the Android 4.4.4 KitKat to the G3 users. The good thing is you can still retain root permissions after taking OTA …
- Root BLU Advance 4.0
So you’ve just bagged yourself a gleaming new BLU Advance 4.0 and you already want to root around in Android’s murky depths? Right out of the box, there are a plethora of interesting and useful customization features for the BLU …
- Say Goodbye to annoying notifications!
Say Goodbye to annoying notifications! Block those annoying notificatons anytime you want! Just tap and hold the notifications, then tap Block icon to block notifications from that
Framaroot is a simple and easy to use “Beginner Root” which gives feel like stock. This is quickest method and without PC.
Here How to Root LG L7 II P714 Using Framaroot
– From your LG L7 II P714 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!