The main features of the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430) include a 7-inch display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage,a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing shooter. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Prerequisites to root LG LK430
- Simple Root For BLU Studio G
BLU Studio G is one of the best BLU devices and it’s not long since it was released but peoples are getting more attracted to it then any of the Samsung Android Phones and that proves the quality of this …
- Build.prop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop On Lenovo Vibe C
Lenovo Vibe C smartphone features a 5-inch HD screen. This Lenovo Vibe C mobile has 8GB internal storage for storing volumes of personal data. It improves your experience as you use this device with its preinstalled intuitive Android 5.1 Lollipop …
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G3 smartphone.
Below is the working method to One-Click Root LG LK430:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
You will now see the SuperSU icon on the phone meaning that you have successfully rooted the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430).