The main features of the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430) include a 7-inch display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage,a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing shooter. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Prerequisites to root LG LK430
- How To Root Sony Xperia Acro S *New 2013*
Using this step by step tutorial, you can easily root Sony Xperia Acro S. This method we use Eroot Toolkit. The rooting procedure is really easy, and you will get through it in a breeze. This thing is based from …
- SHADOWGUN – 3rd Person Shooter Game For Android And iPhone
SHADOWGUN is an another amazing game from Madfinger. The game support iOS devices, Android mobile devices powered by the NVIDIA Tegra and tablets.
- How To Make Trial Theme On Samsung Theme Store To Permanent
Hallo Samsung’s User, The menu theme in samsung store there is a choice of paid and free themes, it certainly paid its more than the free ones. but sometimes we also want to feel a paid theme. Samsung themes have …
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G3 smartphone.
Below is the working method to One-Click Root LG LK430:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
You will now see the SuperSU icon on the phone meaning that you have successfully rooted the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430).