The main features of the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430) include a 7-inch display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage,a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing shooter. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Prerequisites to root LG LK430
- How To Root Sony Xperia SL Firmware 6.1.A.2.55
How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is …
- Talking Tom Cat 2 – Cute And Funny Game For Android
It’s fun playing with tom and watch him repeat everything you say with a funny voice and you can save videos to watch later, or you can share them them on YouTube, Facebook or send them by email or MMS.
- Instagram – Camera Application For iPhone and Android
Instagram is a great app that helps make average photos exceptional.It has awesome photo effects and lets you easily share your world with your friends.
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G3 smartphone.
Below is the working method to One-Click Root LG LK430:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
You will now see the SuperSU icon on the phone meaning that you have successfully rooted the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430).