If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, you can now do it easily by following our easy tutorial.
- Be sure that your device has USB debugging enabled. Do this by navigating to Settings, then Developer options, then check Enable.
- Download and install Moborobo
- Run Moborobo, it will search for devices and will auto install the drivers for your phone.
Disconnect the phone and exit the moborobo pc suite.
- Download Root Tool SRSRoot
- Run Srs Root Tool and Klik Smart Root
- Build.prop ASUS Zenfone Max ZC550KL Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-18.104.22.168-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-22.214.171.124-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-02-01
- Amazing Alex – Game For Android And iOS
Rovio video game developer that’s best known as the creators of the Angry Birds franchise, is announcing the availability of Amazing Alex on iOS and Android.The game has 100 levels, and an editor for people to create their own and …
- Build.prop MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie Redmi 7 (Onclite)
Build.prop Redmi 7 “onclite” – The Redmi 7 comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display with 720×1520 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. …