If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, you can now do it easily by following our easy tutorial.
- Be sure that your device has USB debugging enabled. Do this by navigating to Settings, then Developer options, then check Enable.
- Download and install Moborobo
- Run Moborobo, it will search for devices and will auto install the drivers for your phone.
Disconnect the phone and exit the moborobo pc suite.
- Download Root Tool SRSRoot
- Run Srs Root Tool and Klik Smart Root
- Temple Run: Brave For Android And iOS
This game a good twist on the original Temple Run and a cool thing about the game is that you automatically get 2,500 coins in the store in which you can buy different outfits and power ups. The only bad …
- ESET Mobile Security For Android Phones
ESET Mobile Security for android is a security and privacy tools rolled into one application that allows to instantly scans all downloaded applications, files, folders, and SD memory cards for trojans, viruses, worms, spyware, adware, and other threats and Antispam …
- Adobe CreatePDF Application On Android
Adobe CreatePDF allows users can create high quality PDF documents on their android devices. it can convert most popular filetypes — Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, Wordperfect, OpenOffice, StarOffice, RTF, and Illustrator into PDF format. A file manager is included in …