To get started with the rooting process you need to download this software which is a small application.
Disclaimer: Please note that rooting your phone will void your warranty from the manufacturer and carrier.
- How To Use Notes App On Android Devices
Create new note In standby mode, tap “Tools” to enter the “Notes” interface. In the note list, you can tap and fill in the note content to create a new note.
- Nokia X2 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh apps.setting.product.outswver=220.127.116.11 ro.build.id=JLS36C ro.build.display.id=JLS36C ro.build.version.incremental=394 ro.build.version.sdk=18 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.3 ro.build.date=Fri Aug 15 11:25:12 EEST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1408091112 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=ourbu072 ro.build.host=sacis102 ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.brand=Nokia
- Firefox Browser for Android
Firefox for Android is a fully functional desktop browser for your Android phone or tablet. Firefox for Android features include synchronization across the desktop and mobile devices for things like history, bookmarks, open tabs, passwords, and form data.
Here How to Root Motorola DEFY+ Using Framaroot
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Gimli exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!