If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
Guide Root OPPO Find 7/7a Without Computer
- No Root Screenshot It – Screencapture App For Android
No Root Screenshot It is allows you to create a screenshot of your android phone. This application works on ALL phones except Honeycomb. Root is NOT required.
- Adobe CreatePDF Application On Android
Adobe CreatePDF allows users can create high quality PDF documents on their android devices. it can convert most popular filetypes — Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, Wordperfect, OpenOffice, StarOffice, RTF, and Illustrator into PDF format. A file manager is included in …
- Build.prop Oppo Mirror 3
The Mirror 3 smartphone features a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and is powered with a 1.2GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor. It is coupled with a 1GB RAM. Specially crafted for the Mirror …
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
To confirm whether you have successfully rooted your device, open up your Apps Menu and look for the SuperSU app. If the rooting process is successful, you will have this app in your Apps Drawer.