If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
Guide Root OPPO Find 7/7a Without Computer
- Port App Lenovo Super Camera v.4.1.3 For All Android
With the launch of Lenovo K900 at IFA 2013, the Lenovo Super Camera was revamped and given numerous new features to enhance the device’s photo and video capturing experience. But with the launch merely a fortnight ago, the app remains …
- How To Install Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget To Older Galaxy Devices
If you own a Samsung Galaxy device and rooted, you can install the Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget on your device. We have tested the ported weather widget on the Note 3 and Galaxy S4 successfully. If your phone had HD …
- Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Build.prop Huawei Honor 4A Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The smartphone will most probably be available in three different versions and all 3 Huawei Honor 4A editions will be tagged with different prices and mobile communication standards. Two of the models that …
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
To confirm whether you have successfully rooted your device, open up your Apps Menu and look for the SuperSU app. If the rooting process is successful, you will have this app in your Apps Drawer.