If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
Guide Root OPPO Find 7/7a Without Computer
- Talking Tom Cat For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
Talking Tom is a simple, fun and free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. It simply repeats what you say by changing your voice. If you tap on different parts of the screen, he’ll have different reactions.You can pet him, …
- How To Root Google Nexus 10 Without Computer
By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
- Official YouTube App For Android Phones
Youtube app allow to watch and upload a video to Youtube from your android devices.latest and best version of the official YouTube app, which offers:
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
To confirm whether you have successfully rooted your device, open up your Apps Menu and look for the SuperSU app. If the rooting process is successful, you will have this app in your Apps Drawer.