If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
Guide Root OPPO Find 7/7a Without Computer
- How To Root Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000) Without PC
By rooting your Galaxy Note 10.1, you shall be able to access the hidden system control of your tablet. You can delete any crapware, supplied by Samsung or your carrier.There are many interesting apps which can only function after rooting …
- picplz for Android – Snap, Upload And Share Pics With Ease
Snap a pic and show off to friends on your favourite social network! picplz is a fun way to share your life through photos.
- How To Install Asus Zenfone 2 Stock Apps To Android Kitkat
At last the applications from Asus Zenfone 2 have been ported to another devices! The applications should be working fine on Kitkat and Lollipop but also for another stock JellyBean ROMs.
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
To confirm whether you have successfully rooted your device, open up your Apps Menu and look for the SuperSU app. If the rooting process is successful, you will have this app in your Apps Drawer.