The Nivo is Orange’s new entry-level offering, although it still uses Android 4.1 alongside a 1Ghz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 processor. Root Orange Nivo and you will discover the greatness of your phone when rooted because you can do whatever you want in your phone. So if you want to root your phone, there are easy steps on rooting it.
– From your Orange Nivo Settings->Applications check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart” or pull your battery out and put back in then press power.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- IMDb Movies & TV – Trailers, Showtimes And Movie Info On Android Phones
IMDb Movies & TV is free application on the Android to find showtimes, watch trailers, rate movies, browse photo galleries, get US TV listings, find latest DVD releases, explore popular charts and share movie info.
- Spirit FM – FM Radio App For Android
Spirit FM Light is a FM radio app for android devices with Broadcom,Texas Instruments & Samsung Silicon Labs FM chips.
- Build.prop Obi Worldphone MV1
Obi Worldphone MV1 smartphone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the device is backed by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor with 1 GB of RAM. It comes with 8 …