The Nivo is Orange’s new entry-level offering, although it still uses Android 4.1 alongside a 1Ghz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 processor. Root Orange Nivo and you will discover the greatness of your phone when rooted because you can do whatever you want in your phone. So if you want to root your phone, there are easy steps on rooting it.
– From your Orange Nivo Settings->Applications check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart” or pull your battery out and put back in then press power.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Easy Guide To Root OPPO R5 Without Computer
Oppo make some amazing smartphones that are popular in the Vietnam, India, Indonesia and other countries around the world. Their number one handset in the Oppo range at the moment is the OPPO R5 and today I’ll show you how …
- LauncherWP8 – Windows Phone 8 Style Launcher For Android
Enjoy the look and feel of Windows 8 on your Android mobile. LauncherWP8 provides a home screen interface with a whole suite of familiar Windows OS features, including the Windows Toolbar and Explorer.You can resize into the new small and …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 Jelly Bean
After getting your hands on one of the latest Android smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160, the next thing you wanna do is tinker with your new toy. But most tweaks and optimizations requires root access so you …