The Nivo is Orange’s new entry-level offering, although it still uses Android 4.1 alongside a 1Ghz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 processor. Root Orange Nivo and you will discover the greatness of your phone when rooted because you can do whatever you want in your phone. So if you want to root your phone, there are easy steps on rooting it.
– From your Orange Nivo Settings->Applications check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart” or pull your battery out and put back in then press power.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- KODAK Pic Flick – Send And Print Pictures From Your Smartphones
KODAK Pic Flick is a free app for Android, iOS and Blackberry.it’s allows you to effortlessly print stored pictures Kodak all in one printer or send to Kodak Digital Pictures Frame.
- MP3 Music Download Pro For Android Phones
MP3 Music Download Pro is a multi-threaded tool for downloading mp3 files.You can also search and download free music & lyric and Album Cover to your sdcard from public search engine.
- Build.prop ASUS Zenfone Max ZC550KL Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-18.104.22.168-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-22.214.171.124-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-02-01