Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target. Here we prepare the complete guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
A new easy method to root android phone is appear again, and now with using Framaroot method. Read the tutorial here to find how to root with this new method..
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Without PC
Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
- Viber : Free Calls & Messages For Android And iPhone
Viber is a new Android and iPhone app out that will let you text and call pals using VoIP for free.Works on WiFi and 3G.
- Build.prop Android 8.0 Oreo Infinix Hot S3 X573
The Infinix Hot S3 X573 comes with an octa core processor. This is clocked at 1.4Ghz. For graphic intensive apps and games, you get an Adreno GPU. With that, you can run games smoothly and at high frame rates. Multi …
Here How to Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Core Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!