Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target. Here we prepare the complete guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
A new easy method to root android phone is appear again, and now with using Framaroot method. Read the tutorial here to find how to root with this new method..
- Custom ROM Redmi 1s : Mi Xperia! Kitkat
Mi Xperia! ROM will change the interface of your phone and make it like Sony Xperia Z2. Also, some features and applications of Xperia Z2 will be installed on your phone. This new interface is very attractive and simple for …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use …
- Instagram – Camera Application For iPhone and Android
Instagram is a great app that helps make average photos exceptional.It has awesome photo effects and lets you easily share your world with your friends.
Here How to Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Core Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!