Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target. Here we prepare the complete guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
A new easy method to root android phone is appear again, and now with using Framaroot method. Read the tutorial here to find how to root with this new method..
- LG G3 Keyboard.for AOSP Lollipop
The new keyboard from LG G3 is now available for Android devices running Lollipop (Android 5.0) or higher. This is a port which has been released by senior XDA member fLipz. The port has been successfully tested on a number …
- Build.prop ASUS Zenfone Max ZC550KL Lollipop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LRX22G ro.build.display.id=LRX22G.CN_Phone-22.214.171.124-20160125 ro.build.version.incremental=CN_Phone-126.96.36.199-20160125 ro.build.version.sdk=21 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.0.2 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-02-01
- Tricorder – Turn Your Android Device Into A Working Tricorder
Tricorder is a multi-sensor environmental monitor for Android, using your phone’s real sensors to detect magnetic fields, gravity, etc.A lot of geeks I know like to say that our smartphones are becoming more and more like the Tricorders on Star …
Here How to Samsung Galaxy Core i8262 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Core Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!