Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Using Framaroot
– Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- GUN BROS – 3D Action Shooter Game For Android Phones
This game is extremely addictive and as soon you start getting perfect waves you would want to keep playing, the variation on the Bosses is varied and the game runs pretty smooth on my android phones.
- How To Root LG LK430
The main features of the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430) include a 7-inch display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage,a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing shooter. It runs on …
- Build.prop Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus “Vince” MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo
Build.prop Redmi 5 Plus – The Redmi 5 Plus is powered by a 2GHz, octa-core, Cortex A53 processor which is based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset. The processor is paired with a 3GB of RAM which enables multi-tasking with …