Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Using Framaroot
– Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Yahoo Messenger For Android Phones
Yahoo Messenger App for android, which brings free SMS messaging, video and voice calls to Yahoo Messenger Contacts.
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual – Build.prop
##### Merging of the /util/data/semc_kernel_time_stamp.prop file ##### ro.build.date= ro.build.date= ro.build.user= ro.build.host= ##### Final patch of properties ##### ro.build.product=D2105 ro.build.description=D2105-user 4.4.2 20.1.B.2.15 8Ld_Xw release-keys
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.