The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use Titanium Backup, tune your CPU for performance or battery life (such as with CPU tuner), and even block ads.
Here How to Root Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- How To Install Custom Font On Samsung Galaxy E5
When i say about customization Android OS always comes on the top of the list. The freedom of customization ranges from SystemUI to lock screen and RRO layers. However, one thing which many users don’t consider is that most of …
- Bad Piggies Game On iOS And Android
Bad Piggies is a fun puzzle type game where you have to figure out which order to put the supplies given to you to assist the piggie in getting to a map!
- How To Root BLU 5.0 C HD
Today I am going to show you the process through which you can root BLU 5.0 C HD Smartphone. This is a good device comes pre-loaded with Android v4.4.2 (Kitkat) operating system. This device provide you a nice 5-inch Touch …