The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use Titanium Backup, tune your CPU for performance or battery life (such as with CPU tuner), and even block ads.
Here How to Root Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Build.prop Oxygen OS 4.7.0 OnePlus 5T
The OnePlus 5T is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 5T packs a 16-megapixel …
- MP3 Music Download Pro For Android Phones
MP3 Music Download Pro is a multi-threaded tool for downloading mp3 files.You can also search and download free music & lyric and Album Cover to your sdcard from public search engine.
- How To Root Sony Xperia Acro S *New 2013*
Using this step by step tutorial, you can easily root Sony Xperia Acro S. This method we use Eroot Toolkit. The rooting procedure is really easy, and you will get through it in a breeze. This thing is based from …