The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use Titanium Backup, tune your CPU for performance or battery life (such as with CPU tuner), and even block ads.
Here How to Root Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Paradise Island Game For Android
Paradise Island is a role-playing simulation that allows players to take on the exciting role of manager of a sunny Caribbean island resort. As resort manager, players construct the island of their dreams by building a wide variety of water …
- Build.prop XOLO BLACK Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
At the heart of the XOLO BLACK rests the Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 616 chip, which brings impressive speed and responsiveness. Embedded within the chipset is the Quad Core 1.5GHz Cortex A53 CPU that work at creating a fluid performance even …
- TuneIn Radio – Browse And Listen Radio Stations For Free
TuneIn Radio enables users to search for programs airing on over 50,000 radio stations, music streams and podcasts from around the world, making it the largest selection out of all Android Internet radio apps. The app uses a Android device’s …